EuroSpring is open to students in good academic standing (with at least a 2.5 GPA) who have completed their freshman year.
This program may include physical activities like hikes and walking tours including lots of stairs. Not all sites visited, modes of transportation or housing accommodations will be handicap accessible.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be carefully considered, but may not be available. You may wish to consult with the program faculty director.
Estimated Program Fee 2019: $4400
Program Fee includes:
- Room at Wycliffe Hall
- International Health Insurance
- All meals (except meals during the Easter break at Wycliffe Hall)
- Field trips:
- Avebury, Stonehenge, and Salisbury.
- City of Bath and the Roman Museum, via Burford and the Cotswolds.
- Portsmouth Dockyard Museum.
- Anne Hathaway’s cottage and walking tour of Stratford-upon-Avon, theatre visit to see a performance in the evening.
Program fee *does not* include:
- Tuition and fees for BSU credits
- Personal travel
Please meet with financial aid to discuss your individual aid package and how it can apply to EuroSpring.
All program payments, including tuition and fees, are due in full before your departure.
Contact the BSU International Program Center for estimated cost.
This itinerary is subject to change. The price for EuroSpring may fluctuate due to inflation in exchange rate, the number of participants and other factors beyond the control of Bemidji State University.
International Program Center
Bemidji State University
Deputy Hall 111