Building Lock/Unlock Requests

During non-business hours, the Department of Public Safety and Custodial Staff are responsible for unlocking/locking academic interior doors.

Keyless Entry Staff (Deputy Hall, 755-3399) are responsible for any changes with all exterior doors and those requests must be submitted and approved in advance to Any interior unlock requests must be submitted to Building unlocks are only accepted by confirmed reservations through online scheduling.

Any unauthorized or unapproved reservations will be denied.