The 2020-21 housing application for Returning Students opened on December 1.
Application & Prepayments:
Complete your application and make your prepayment through e-Services today!
- JANUARY 24: Priority Point Worksheet due to Res Life Office
- JANUARY 27-31: Same-Room Selection (Room Renewal)
- FEBRUARY 4-7: Displaced Resident Room Selection
- FEBRUARY 11-13: Priority Point Participants Room Selection
- Watch your BSU email for your room selection start time. Emails should be out by 4PM on Feb 3.
- FEBRUARY 18-20: Room Selection opens to all other returning students, including those living off-campus.
- MARCH 1: HOUSING PREPAYMENT DUE ($150)
- This will secure your room selection!
- APRIL 1: Room Selection Celebration at Wally’s! Doors open at 9:00 PM
Be sure to stop by the Res Life office after making your room selection and prepayment! We’ll have a free gift for you and you can enter your name to win free room and board! The winner will be drawn at the Room Selection Celebration on April 1. You must be present to win!
University Heights Apartments
Please keep in mind that the genders indicated on these floor plans may not reflect the actual room gender. However, in Pine Hall, the floors are single gender. Male rooms are on floors 1 & 3. Female rooms are on floors 2 & 4.