The 2021-22 housing application for Returning Students opened on December 1.
Application & Prepayments:
Complete your application and make your prepayment through e-Services today!
- JANUARY 22: Priority Point Worksheet due to Res Life Office
- JANUARY 25-29: Same-Room Selection (Room Renewal)
- FEBRUARY 9-11: Priority Point Participants Room Selection
- Watch your BSU email for your room selection start time. Emails should be out by 4PM on Feb 1.
- FEBRUARY 16-18: Room Selection opens to all other returning students, including those living off-campus.
- MARCH 1: HOUSING PREPAYMENT DUE ($150)
- This will secure your room selection!
- APRIL 7: Room Selection Celebration (if possible) at Wally’s! Doors open at 9:00 PM
Didn’t get a Priority Point Brochure? Get it here and get it turned in!
Be sure to stop by the Res Life office after making your room selection and prepayment! We’ll have a free gift for you and you can enter your name to win free room and board! The winner will be drawn at the Room Selection Celebration on April 7 (this is tentatively set). You must be present to win!
University Heights Apartments
Please keep in mind that the genders indicated on these floor plans may not reflect the actual room gender. However, in Pine Hall, the floors are single gender. Male rooms are on floors 1 & 3. Female rooms are on floors 2.