The Student Homecoming Committee is once again sponsoring a Spirit Point Competition among student organizations for their participation in Homecoming.
Points will be awarded as follows:
- Parade Entry: 100 spirit points 25 bonus points to each winning entry (top three “on-campus” organizations will be awarded.)
- Homecoming Royalty: 50 spirit points each for up to two royalty nominations.
- Each organization may submit up to two homecoming royalty candidates. Be sure to have candidates complete the BeaverLink form and sign up for their interview time.
- Spirit Banner Competition: 100 spirit points for an entry. 25 bonus points to winning entry.
- Submit a banner showing your organization’s homecoming spirit to be displayed in Lakeside during Homecoming week.
- Beaver Carnival Participation: 100 spirit points
- Sponsor an activity table at the Beaver Carnival. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your activity. Details will be sent in a follow-up message.
- Event Attendance: up to 420 spirit points
- 20 points will be given for each organization member who attends homecoming events (up to three members for a maximum of 60 points per the seven events). Students may represent only one organization at each event. Members will check in at the spirit point station at each event.
We will continue to share details about individual events as Homecoming approaches but let us know if you have any questions by emailing us at email@example.com!