The Online Writing Resource Center (OWRC) operates as a synchronous online center. Synchronous means that the writer and consultant will meet online at the same time to work. Online appointments can be either 30 or 50 minutes long.
To make an appointment for an online consultation:
- Go to https://bemidji.mywconline.com
- Register for an account (if you don’t have one)
- Log in to our scheduler (use the above link) with your email and new password
- Click any white block on the schedule to make an appointment
- Select “Yes. Schedule Online appointment.”
To start an online consultation
- Log back in to our scheduler a few minutes before your appointment.
- Click on your appointment box and click “Start or Join Online Consultation.”
OWRC Spring 2021 hours:
Monday – Thursday: 9 am to 4 pm
Friday: 9 am to noon