The Online Writing Resource Center (OWRC) operates as a synchronous online center. Synchronous means that the writer and consultant will meet online at the same time to work. Online appointments can be either 30 or 50 minutes long.
To make an appointment for an online consultation:
- Go to https://bemidji.mywconline.com
- Register for an account (if you don’t have one)
- Log in to our scheduler with your email and new password
- Click any white block on the schedule to make an appointment
- Select “Yes. Schedule Online appointment.”
To start an online consultation
- Log in to our scheduler a few minutes before your appointment. Use the email and password that you created earlier.
- Click on your appointment box and click “Start or Join Online Consultation.”
OWRC Spring Semester 2020 Hours:
Monday and Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.