- Community Health, B.S. major
Health Education. B.S.
- Health Promotion and Education Minor minor
- Red Cross Community First Aid Certification cert
- Red Cross First Aid Responder Certification cert
Department of Human Performance, Sport, and Health
Phone: (218) 755-2940
Fax: (218) 755-3898
Health Promotion and Education Minor minor
Required Credits: 21
Required GPA: 2.00
I REQUIRED COURSES
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
II REQUIRED OPTION
Select one of the following options (Community Health and Health Education majors may not double count courses in either option.
Option A: Promotion
Select 3 of the following courses:
- INST1107 (or other INST courses up to 6 credits total in consultation with advisor.)
Up to 6 credits of NRSG accepted; note that most NRSG
courses are for Nursing majors only.
Option B. Pedagogy
Complete the following courses: