Registering for Classes and Requesting Transcripts
See the following areas for information about registering for classes and requesting transcripts.
- Preparing for Registration – Discover how to prepare for registration.
- Registering for Classes – Find out the process for registering for classes.
- Getting Textbooks – Find out how to get textbooks.
- Requesting a Transcript – Find out how to request an official transcript or receive an unofficial transcript.
- Enrollment Verification – Get information about verifying your enrollment.
- Withdrawing & Dropping – Follow these guidelines if you have to withdraw or drop classes.
Records and Registration Contact Information
1500 Birchmont Dr NE, #12
Bemidji, MN 56601
Phone: (218) 755-2020
Toll Free: (800) 475-2001
Fax: (218) 755-4409
Staff will be available via email or phone
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
In-Person Office Hours
The office window will be open and students and employees should go to the window.
- Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.