- History, B.A. major
- History, B.S. major
Social Studies, B.A.
- History Minor, B.A. or B.S. minor
Phone: (218) 755-2826
Fax: (218) 755-2822
History Minor, B.A. or B.S. minor
Required Credits: 24.0
Required GPA: 2.00
I REQUIRED COURSES
COMPLETE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- HST 2800 Reacting to the Past (3 credits)
- HOPR 1104 The Unity and Diversity of Knowledge (2 credits)
COMPLETE THREE OF THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- HST 1114 United States History I, to 1877 (3 credits)
- HST 1115 United States History II, since 1877 (3 credits)
- HST 1304 World History I, Prehistory-1500 (3 credits)
- HST 1305 World History II, 1500-Present (3 credits)
II REQUIRED ELECTIVES
Select 9 semester credits of History courses at the
2000 level or above.
Relevant courses in allied disciplines may be included with consent
of department chair.
The electives must include at least 1 course in
United States history and 1 course in an area other
than United States history.