Education, M.A.T. mat
Required Credits: 30
Required GPA: 3.00
I. Required Core
Complete the following courses:
- ED 6100 Educational Research I (3 credits)
- ED 6102 Making Education Data Meaningful (3 credits)
- ED 6113 Culturally Responsive and Sustaining Pedagogy (3 credits)
- ED 6120 Critical Issues in Education (3 credits)
- ED 6750 Educational Research II (3 credits)
- ED 6850 Capstone (3 credits)
III. Elective Options
Complete 12 credits of 5000 or 6000 level elective
courses from ED and/or other departments to build
an area of emphasis using the 'Open Study' option
or complete a 'Certificate/Elective emphasis'
Note: Online Teaching Certificate courses include
ED 6120, ED 6336, ED 6446 and ED 6447.
Teacher License Coursework (up to 15 credits)
**This master's degree is not a teaching license-
granting program, but could be used in conjunction with
the pursuit of a secondary teaching license (i.e.
FasTrack-Bemidji Secondary Post-Bac Initiative)