In-State Tuition Benefit:
- All international students are eligible for BSU’s in-state (resident) tuition rate.
- International students pay the same tuition per semester as students from Minnesota.
- Non-resident tuition would be more than DOUBLE the cost.
- There are no special requirements to receive and maintain this benefit.
- BSU offers high-quality education at an affordable price.
2015-2016 International Student Estimated Cost Breakdown
Approximate costs for a full-time international student residing on campus in a double-occupancy room with a meal plan:
|— Health insurance:||$1,400|
|— Orientation fee:||$100|
International students are eligible for some scholarships. To learn which scholarships you may apply for, please view the BSU Scholarship Brochure.
International students are not eligible to receive federal or state loans and grants. At this time, international students are not eligible for automatic “New Freshman Scholarships”.