In-State Tuition Benefit:
- All international students are eligible for BSU’s in-state (resident) tuition rate.
- International students pay the same tuition per semester as students from Minnesota.
- Non-resident tuition would be more than DOUBLE the cost.
- There are no special requirements to receive and maintain this benefit.
- BSU offers high-quality education at an affordable price.
2016-2017 International Student Estimated Cost Breakdown (1 Academic Year)
Approximate costs for two semesters as a full-time international student residing on campus in a double-occupancy room with a meal plan:
|— Health insurance:||$1,400|
|— Orientation fee:||$100|
International students are eligible for some scholarships.
International students are eligible for the International Student Merit Award (ISMA).
To learn which general BSU scholarships you may apply for, please view the BSU Scholarship Brochure.
International students are not eligible to receive federal or state loans and grants. At this time, international students are not eligible for automatic “New Freshman Scholarships.”
International students who are enrolled full-time are eligible to apply to work on-campus. For more information, see “International Student Employment” which includes “Regular payroll positions” at Student Employment). Please see each of those websites for particulars.