The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Several hundred Bemidji State students and many community members were in attendance as Minnesota Public Radio visited campus to discuss its six-part series, “Climate Change in Minnesota.
Keep reading »
The Mikado, Gilbert and Sullivan’s satiric look at a stereotypical early 20th Century English version of feudal Japan, is coming to Bemidji State University, Feb. 26-28.
Bemidji State University’s Student Center for Health and Counseling will host a March 3 panel discussion on mental health awareness as part of its continuing effort to reduce the social stigma that surrounds mental health and the stigmas surrounding people who seek help for mental health-related issues.
Bemidji State University’s faculty and staff are displaying their artistic talents at the sixth annual Midwinter Interlude art show, opening March 2 in the university’s Ramsey Gallery.
A touring exhibit featuring work by ceramic artists who have won McKnight Fellowships or Residencies from the Minneapolis-based Northern Clay Center is coming to Bemidji State University’s Talley Gallery.
3/1/2015 | Men's Ice Hockey Beavers hold off Ferris State for 1-1 draw
2/28/2015 | Women's Ice Hockey No. 9 Bulldogs even the series with Bemidji State, 2-0
2/28/2015 | Women's Tennis Sioux Falls edges Bemidji State, 5-4, in home opener
2/28/2015 | Men's Ice Hockey Bemidji State holds on for 2-1 victory at Ferris State
2/28/2015 | Women's Track & Field Bemidji State wraps up indoor season at NSIC Championships
2/27/2015 | Women's Ice Hockey Beavers drop No. 9 UMD in first game of best-of-three playoff series, 3-2
2/27/2015 | Women's Tennis Beavers host first home matches of the season, Feb. 28-March 1
2/27/2015 | Women's Track & Field Crummy advances to NSIC Championship FinalsMore Athletics News & Schedules »
- Dr. Alan Chapman Receives Medal From Royal Astronomical Society
- Dr. Anton Treuer Stepping Down From AIRC Post, Returning to Faculty
- Professor Explores Ethical Considerations of Augmented Reality
- Professor Explores Cultural Standards for Education Curricula
- Gallery: Bemidji School of Nursing Inducts More Than 50 Students Into Program
- Bemidji Choir & Chamber Singers’ Annual Performance CD Available for Purchase
- Minnesota Public Radio Forum on “Climate Change in Minnesota” Set for Feb. 24
- Fourteen Bemidji State Students Receive $16,800 in Nursing Scholarships
- BSU Foundation Sells Old Bemidji High School Property to Local Developer
BSU in the Media
- MPR hosts public forum at BSU on Minnesota’s drastically changing weather patterns
- Pioneer Viewpoints: AIRC a vital component to university
- Six Individuals, One Team to be Inducted into BSU Hall of Fame
- Pioneer editorial: Land Deal Will Benefit BSU, Bemidji
- Task force formed to combine Bemidji State University, community efforts on alcohol use
More in the News Archive »