The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
More than 5,000 students are pursuing their higher education goals at Bemidji State University this year. Fall enrollment on the 30th day of classes shows 5,013 students attending Bemidji State, the school’s highest enrollment since 2012.Keep reading »
Winds of Change magazine has again named Bemidji State University one of the top 200 colleges in the nation for Native American students. BSU has made the list each year since 2008.
Bemidji State University officially unveiled the newly renovated Memorial Hall during an Oct. 2 ribbon-cutting ceremony.
The Bemidji State University honors program officially unveiled its new Laurel House, which will not only serve as a residence for as many as four honors students each year, but also as a new gathering and learning space for all students in the program.
Nursing students and faculty from Jinhua University in Jinhua, China, wrapped up a week-long stay in Bemidji on Sept. 24. The group, which included six of the university’s leading students and three faculty members, toured the nursing programs at both Bemidji State University and Northwest Technical College and visited health care facilities throughout the Bemidji community.
10/12/2015 | Men's Ice Hockey Bitzer opens season with WCHA Defensive Player of the Week award
10/12/2015 | Women's Golf BSU women eighth after two rounds of NSIC Golf Championship
10/11/2015 | Women's Soccer Norton nets hat trick in BSU 7-1 victory over Sioux Falls
10/11/2015 | Men's Ice Hockey O'Connor, Beavers down No. 2/3 Minnesota Duluth, 3-2
10/10/2015 | Women's Ice Hockey Miller nets OT winner to complete sweep over UMD
10/10/2015 | Volleyball Bemidji State falls to No. 20 Augustana 3-0
10/10/2015 | Football Beavers rushing attack helps retain "Hubcap" in 41-7 win at Golden Eagles
10/10/2015 | Women's Soccer Szurek propels BSU soccer to 6-2 win over SW Minnesota StateMore Athletics News & Schedules »
- What Happens When Communities Are Moved to Make Room for Wildlife?
- CJ Junior Wins Scholarship to Attend Emergency Managers’ Conference
- Dr. Richard A. Hanson Announces Retirement as BSU, NTC President
- Trio of Bemidji State Students Chasing 2015 Queen of the Lakes Crown
- Memorial Hall, Laurel House Projects Officially Unveiled at Oct. 2 Ceremonies
- Talley Gallery Features North Dakota Artist Todd Hebert Through Oct. 28
- MnSCU Chancellor To Hold Sept. 30 Public Forum on Presidential Search
- Website Ranks Online Master’s in Education Among Nation’s Best
- BSU’s Traditional Carl O. Thompson Memorial Concert Set for Oct. 4
BSU in the Media
- Minneapolis Star-Tribune: Out of tragedy at Bemidji State comes a focus on cold-weather safety
- Bemidji Pioneer: BSU’s Butch Holden to be featured in eighth annual Studio Cruise
- Bemidji Pioneer: The search starts: MnSCU chancellor visits to discuss next president for BSU, NTC
- Bemidji Pioneer: BSU alum-founded Tribal Fishing Adventures holding first fundraiser at AIRC
- Bemidji Pioneer Sustainability Column: Memorial Hall is ‘LEED’ing the Way at BSU
More in the News Archive »