The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
A Rubik’s Cube-solving robot, an examination of the global impact of poaching and techniques for recycling phosphorous, will be among more than 150 presentations by Bemidji State University undergraduate students on display at the university’s 18th annual Student Achievement Conference April 5.Keep reading »
Butch Holden, professor emeritus of art at Bemidji State University, will present work produced by BSU alumni over the course of nearly 40 years that makes up part of the university’s world-class Margaret H. Harlow Ceramics Collection April 19 at the university’s Talley Gallery.
Bemidji State University’s Bemidji Choir and Chamber Singers will begin their annual spring concert tour March 30 in Mankato, culminating with an April 2 home concert in Bemidji.
The need for increased access to mental health peer support and awareness on campus has brought a group of 11 Bemidji State University students together to form a new Student Mental Health Advisory Board.
Wizardry and witchcraft will fill the Bangsberg Fine Arts Complex on March 30-31 for Bemidji State University’s Harry Potter-themed fifth annual Headwaters Film Festival.
3/29/2017 | Softball Beavers open conference play with doubleheaders against UMC, MSUM and NSU
3/29/2017 | Softball Thursday’s softball doubleheader with Minnesota Crookston moved to Bemidji
3/29/2017 | Baseball Beavers welcome Golden Bears and Cougars for home-opening series
3/28/2017 | Men's Ice Hockey ACHA names Serratore a finalist for national coach of the year
3/28/2017 | Men's Basketball 6,965 miles: Crockrell’s path to an International MVP
3/28/2017 | Baseball Baseball home opener versus Golden Bears rescheduled for Thursday
3/27/2017 | Baseball Pitching efforts and home runs land Beavers Monday sweep at Winona State
3/27/2017 | Men's Golf Beavers place ninth at NSIC Spring PreviewMore Athletics News & Schedules »
- Bemidji Pioneer: DELGADO COLUMN: Native American graves and repatriation protection emerge once again
- Six Bemidji State Students Present Research at ‘Posters at the Capitol’
- Honors Council Lecture Examines Search for Balance in U.S. Constitution
- Sophomore Josephine Terry Will Spend Next Year as Miss Midwest
- Hundreds of Archers Compete at MSAA State Indoors April 1–2
- Students Share #BeaverBreak17 Adventures
- Website Ranks Bemidji State Online Social Work Program Among Nation’s 35 Best
- National History Day Minnesota
- Four Finalists Announced For Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs
BSU in the Media
- Bemidji Pioneer: Beavers bold for change: Former, current, future BSU women’s players join Team USA boycott
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Thanks to the Beavers for a wonderful season this year
- DL Online: Waubun’s Medina becoming a familiar face in BSU’s musical productions
- Bemidji Pioneer: Listening to the ‘Thunder Before the Storm’
- Bemidji Pioneer: ‘Taking a stand in history’: Bemidji-area students show their projects at BSU
More in the News Archive »