The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Dozens of leading science, engineering, technology and mathematics students from 20 regional high schools received special invitations to Bemidji State University’s inaugural Media, Art and Design Day on Feb. 22.Keep reading »
Students in Bemidji State University’s Business Club took advantage of the Presidents Day holiday on Feb. 20 by sponsoring a Professional Workshop to provide resume and cover-letter writing tips, information about internships, business cards and using professional photos in communication with potential employers.
Recent work by six artists who have won McKnight Foundation Fellowships and Residencies will be featured at Bemidji State University’s Talley Gallery beginning Feb. 22.
Nearly 100 elementary and high school students from a 15-county region attended the 64th annual Northern Minnesota Regional Science Fair on Feb. 17.
Bemidji State University business and accounting students are volunteering their time and services as a part of the Internal Revenue Service’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.
2/22/2017 | Men's Ice Hockey BSU hosts Minnesota State to put wraps on regular season
2/22/2017 | Women's Ice Hockey Beavers begin postseason play at No. 4 Minnesota
2/21/2017 | Men's Ice Hockey Serratore and O'Conner preview the Minnesota State series
2/21/2017 | Women's Ice Hockey Bergland notches first career WCHA Player of the Week award
2/20/2017 | Men's Ice Hockey Bemidji State’s Harms selected as finalist for Senior CLASS Award
2/20/2017 | Women's Basketball Women’s Hoops travels to WSC to open NSIC/Sanford Health Tournament
2/20/2017 | Men's Basketball Beavers open post-season play at defending national champion Vikings
2/20/2017 | Women's Tennis Bemidji State goes 2-0 in NSIC road playMore Athletics News & Schedules »
- President Joins Campaign to Advance Women in Higher Education Leadership
- Music Presents Feb. 24 Faculty Recital by Dr. Stephen Carlson
- Hometown News: 1,123 Students Named to BSU Fall 2016 Dean’s List
- New Student Lions Club Offers Community Engagement Opportunities
- Gallery: Biology Students Explore Lake Bemidji in On-Ice Lab
- Gallery: New 24-Hour Computer Lab Opens in Decker Hall
- Business and Accounting Programs Celebrate Successful Reaccreditation
- Social Work Program Hosted Minnesota Kids Count For Feb. 7 Presentation
- Bemidji State Grad Student Wins $15,000 Grant to Study How Shenandoah National Park Recovers After a Fire
BSU in the Media
- Bemidji Pioneer: BSU Hall of Fame welcomes new members
- Bemidji Pioneer: BSU faculty organization condemns Trump travel ban
- Bemidji Pioneer: ‘Mature beyond his years’: Sturdy BSU freshman defenseman Whitecloud embraces Native heritage
- New York Times: Triplets at Bemidji State, Once Child Actors, Are Stars on the Ice
- Bemidji Pioneer: MEN’S HOCKEY: Beavers honor Peters’ contribution
More in the News Archive »