The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Several hundred Bemidji State students and many community members were in attendance as Minnesota Public Radio visited campus to discuss its six-part series, “Climate Change in Minnesota.
Keep reading »
The Mikado, Gilbert and Sullivan’s satiric look at a stereotypical early 20th Century English version of feudal Japan, is coming to Bemidji State University, Feb. 26-28.
Bemidji State University’s faculty and staff are displaying their artistic talents at the sixth annual Midwinter Interlude art show, opening March 2 in the university’s Ramsey Gallery.
A touring exhibit featuring work by ceramic artists who have won McKnight Fellowships or Residencies from the Minneapolis-based Northern Clay Center is coming to Bemidji State University’s Talley Gallery.
Bemidji State University officially welcomed more than 50 students into the Bemidji School of Nursing during its 2015 induction ceremony. Each incoming student had a name tag ceremonially affixed to their lab coats and signed the Nightingale Pledge during the event, which officially marked their transition into the study of professional nursing.
2/27/2015 | Women's Track & Field Crummy advances to NSIC Championship Finals
2/26/2015 | Softball Beavers earn a split in its final day of action in West St. Paul
2/26/2015 | Women's Basketball Senske named 2014-15 NSIC Freshman of the Year
2/26/2015 | Men's Basketball Beavers’ season comes to an end with a 97-79 loss at Augustana
2/26/2015 | Women's Basketball Bemidji State ends season with loss to No. 18 Wayne State, 76-50
2/25/2015 | Softball Beavers open 2015 season with a split in West St. Paul
2/25/2015 | Men's Basketball, Women's Track & Field, Athletics Turner and Floyd earn Beaver Pride Athlete of the Week honors
2/25/2015 | Men's Ice Hockey With home playoff series in sight, Beavers travel to Ferris StateMore Athletics News & Schedules »
- Dr. Alan Chapman Receives Medal From Royal Astronomical Society
- Dr. Anton Treuer Stepping Down From AIRC Post, Returning to Faculty
- Professor Explores Ethical Considerations of Augmented Reality
- Professor Explores Cultural Standards for Education Curricula
- Bemidji Choir & Chamber Singers’ Annual Performance CD Available for Purchase
- Minnesota Public Radio Forum on “Climate Change in Minnesota” Set for Feb. 24
- Fourteen Bemidji State Students Receive $16,800 in Nursing Scholarships
- BSU Foundation Sells Old Bemidji High School Property to Local Developer
- Gallery: Plans for University Heights
BSU in the Media
- MPR hosts public forum at BSU on Minnesota’s drastically changing weather patterns
- Pioneer Viewpoints: AIRC a vital component to university
- Six Individuals, One Team to be Inducted into BSU Hall of Fame
- Pioneer editorial: Land Deal Will Benefit BSU, Bemidji
- Task force formed to combine Bemidji State University, community efforts on alcohol use
More in the News Archive »