The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
A group of 23 speed-daters will look for love on the Bemidji State University stage when BSU Opera Theatre opens a four-show run of “Speed Dating Tonight!” a comic opera in one act, beginning March 3.Keep reading »
Bemidji State’s Department of Music continues its Bemidji Concert Series on March 7 with the Juilliard School’s Lysander Piano Trio.
Leah Pigatti launched her career as a Head Start teacher in 1978, helping adults make their children proud by being the best parents they could be.
Most human beings can likely provide a basic definition of the concept of self-esteem. But what does it mean for a person to have low – or high – self-esteem? Dr. Chris Miller, assistant professor of psychology, will explore the nature and purpose of self esteem in a Feb. 27 lecture, “What is the Purpose of Self-Esteem?” to continue Bemidji State University’s spring Honors Council Lecture Series.
Dozens of leading art and media students from 20 regional high schools received special invitations to Bemidji State University’s inaugural Media, Art and Design Day on Feb. 22.
2/28/2017 | Softball Yost, Beavers open season with 6-1 win over Golden Eagles
2/27/2017 | Women's Tennis Beavers improve to 7-3 with wins over Minnesota Crookston and Sioux Falls
2/27/2017 | Women's Ice Hockey Beavers suffer 3-2 loss from No. 4 Gophers to end postseason run
2/26/2017 | Women's Track & Field Lopez breaks mile mark at NSIC Indoor Championships
2/26/2017 | Men's Ice Hockey Tickets on sale for opening round of the WCHA Playoffs
2/26/2017 | Men's Ice Hockey Mavericks capitalize on second-period penalties to earn a 2-1 victory
2/26/2017 | Women's Ice Hockey Beavers even series with No. 4 Gophers after 2-1 victory
2/25/2017 | Men's Ice Hockey Third-period power-play goal clinches 20th win for BeaversMore Athletics News & Schedules »
- Honors Lecture Explores the Nature and Purpose of Self-Esteem in Human Beings
- President Joins Campaign to Advance Women in Higher Education Leadership
- Music Presents Feb. 24 Faculty Recital by Dr. Stephen Carlson
- Hometown News: 1,123 Students Named to BSU Fall 2016 Dean’s List
- Gallery: Biology Students Explore Lake Bemidji in On-Ice Lab
- Gallery: Business Club Presidents Day Workshops Offer Support for Job Seekers
- Gallery: Students Attend 64th Annual Northern Minnesota Science Fair
- Gallery: New 24-Hour Computer Lab Opens in Decker Hall
- Ceramic Works by McKnight Fellowship Recipients On Display in Talley Gallery
BSU in the Media
- Lakeland Public TV: Students Get MAD Training At BSU
- Bemidji Pioneer: To Dusseldorf with design: BSU student wins international design competition; she and classmates to attend convention in Germany
- Bemidji Pioneer: BSU Hall of Fame welcomes new members
- Bemidji Pioneer: BSU faculty organization condemns Trump travel ban
- Bemidji Pioneer: ‘Mature beyond his years’: Sturdy BSU freshman defenseman Whitecloud embraces Native heritage
More in the News Archive »