The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Two Bemidji State University students and one student who will be attending BSU as a freshman this fall are competing for the Minneapolis Aquatennial Candidate Program and Pageant’s 2015 Queen of the Lakes crown.Keep reading »
Bemidji State University’s online master’s degree program in special education has been listed among the 50 most-affordable online graduate special education programs in the country.
Tim Boyer, director of disability services at Bemidji State University, has been appointed by Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton to serve a three-year term on the Minnesota State Council on Disability.
Bemidji State University has been listed among the country’s 100 most affordable colleges offering online bachelor’s degrees by Great Value Colleges. Out of the 100 schools in the site’s tuition-based rankings, BSU was listed 64th.
What does it mean to live in a place, and how does where you live impact your own identity and sense of self? Dr. Timothy Goodwin, professor of professional education at Bemidji State University, uses the natural beauty of the Northwoods as a vehicle to explore these questions in his new book, “Within These Woods.”
7/23/2015 | Men's Ice Hockey Windle inks ECHL contract with Flyers' organization
7/21/2015 | Women's Ice Hockey Bilic named to Canada's National Development Selection Camp roster
7/20/2015 | Women's Track & Field Bemidji State track and field honored for academic excellence
7/17/2015 | Men's Ice Hockey Near record numbers for the Nagle Memorial Golf Tournament
7/16/2015 | Women's Track & Field, Athletics Former BSU shot put standout Zwiers inducted into NSIC Hall of Fame
7/8/2015 | Men's Ice Hockey Former BSU defenseman participates in Sabres' development camp
7/8/2015 | Men's Ice Hockey Galen Nagle Memorial golf outing set for July 17
7/7/2015 | Women's Cross Country, Women's Track & Field, Athletics BSU's Cross Country and Track and Field Coach Kevin Kean introducedMore Athletics News & Schedules »
- Trio of Bemidji State Students Chasing 2015 Queen of the Lakes Crown
- Tim Boyer appointed to Minnesota State Council on Disability
- Professor Goes “Within These Woods” to Explore His Place in the World
- Bill Blackwell, Jr., Named Director of American Indian Resource Center
- Bemidji State Student Duo Heading to National College Fishing Championships
- Karen Snorek Named Vice President for Finance & Administration
- Conference Aims to Create Sustainable Campuses for Healthy People
- Finalists Named for Director of American Indian Resource Center
- Finalists Announced for Vice President of Finance and Administration
BSU in the Media
- Osseo Press & News: Champlin couple helps students at Bemidji State University
- Bemidji Pioneer: Groundbreaking scheduled for University Heights
- Aitkin Independent Age: “Lauren Yunker: Globetrotter”
- Hibbing Daily Tribune column: “The Woods and Us”
- ‘She just kept writing': Longtime BSU professor, writer Susan Carol Hauser dies
More in the News Archive »