The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Winds of Change magazine has again named Bemidji State University one of the top 200 colleges in the nation for Native American students. BSU has made the list each year since 2008.Keep reading »
Bemidji State University officially unveiled the newly renovated Memorial Hall during an Oct. 2 ribbon-cutting ceremony.
The Bemidji State University honors program officially unveiled its new Laurel House, which will not only serve as a residence for as many as four honors students each year, but also as a new gathering and learning space for all students in the program.
Nursing students and faculty from Jinhua University in Jinhua, China, wrapped up a week-long stay in Bemidji on Sept. 24. The group, which included six of the university’s leading students and three faculty members, toured the nursing programs at both Bemidji State University and Northwest Technical College and visited health care facilities throughout the Bemidji community.
Todd Hebert, an assistant professor of art and design at the University of North Dakota, is exhibiting his work at Bemidji State University’s Talley Gallery in a show called “Selected Works: 1999-2014.”
10/8/2015 | Football Four takeaways from Beavers media day
10/8/2015 | Men's Ice Hockey Bemidji State battles No. 2/3 Minnesota Duluth in home-and-home series
10/8/2015 | Women's Ice Hockey No. 9 Beavers open WCHA play against Bulldogs
10/8/2015 | Volleyball Beavers continue schedule with consecutive matches against ranked opponents
10/8/2015 | Football Beavers Football begins two-game road trip against Golden Eagles
10/8/2015 | Women's Soccer BSU soccer returns to ‘The Chet’ to host SMSU and USF
10/7/2015 | Men's Golf Bemidji State sits fifth after fall portion of NSIC Championship
10/6/2015 | Men's Ice Hockey Serratore previews the 2015-16 opener versus Minnesota DuluthMore Athletics News & Schedules »
- What Happens When Communities Are Moved to Make Room for Wildlife?
- CJ Junior Wins Scholarship to Attend Emergency Managers’ Conference
- Dr. Richard A. Hanson Announces Retirement as BSU, NTC President
- Trio of Bemidji State Students Chasing 2015 Queen of the Lakes Crown
- Memorial Hall, Laurel House Projects Officially Unveiled at Oct. 2 Ceremonies
- MnSCU Chancellor To Hold Sept. 30 Public Forum on Presidential Search
- Website Ranks Online Master’s in Education Among Nation’s Best
- BSU’s Traditional Carl O. Thompson Memorial Concert Set for Oct. 4
- New Class of Alumni Award Winners to be Recognized at 2015 Honors Gala
BSU in the Media
- Bemidji Pioneer: The search starts: MnSCU chancellor visits to discuss next president for BSU, NTC
- Bemidji Pioneer: BSU alum-founded Tribal Fishing Adventures holding first fundraiser at AIRC
- Bemidji Pioneer Sustainability Column: Memorial Hall is ‘LEED’ing the Way at BSU
- Lakeland Public Television: Community Spotlight: Bill Blackwell
- Bemidji Pioneer: BSU looks to culture change to combat binge drinking
More in the News Archive »