The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Bemidji State University’s blended online and in-classroom registered nursing and bachelor of science in nursing programs have been recognized by Best Value Schools for their quality and affordability.Keep reading »
Minnesota physical education teachers or undergraduate students majoring in physical education can earn Developmental Adapted Physical Education (DAPE) licensure at Bemidji State University through a new online program launching in January 2017.
Two sections of a marketing class taught by Dr. Angie Kovarik, assistant professor of business administration, met for a mock trade show at Bemidji’s downtown LaunchPad facility on Nov. 30. In place of its weekly Entrepreneur Meet-Up, LaunchPad invited entrepreneurs and members of the Bemidji community to visit student groups and explore their academic work in trade show-style booths.
Under a new transfer agreement, signed on Nov. 4 between Bemidji State University and Mitchell Hamline School of Law, BSU students can complete their undergraduate and law degrees in a total of six years, rather than the traditional seven.
Bemidji State University’s Council of Indian Students hosted its 44th annual Pow-Wow, Nov. 19 in John Glas Fieldhouse.
- Seven Bemidji State Alumni Successful in Minnesota Election Bids
- Russian Composer Creates Enduring Classics by Breaking the Rules
- Student Research Supports Bemidji’s Deer Management Programs
- Math Major Helps Minnesota’s Students Overcome Math Anxiety
- Social Work, Applied Engineering Degrees Honored by Affordable Colleges Online
- Bemidji State University’s 48th Annual Madrigal Dinners Begin Dec. 1
- Visiting Chinese Scholars Presentation 11-28-16
- Gallery: Symphonic Band Performs First Fall Concert on Nov. 16
- Gallery: Career Services Highlights Importance of Networking
BSU in the Media
- Lakeland Public TV: New Direction Brings Twists To Traditional Madrigal Dinners
- Bemidji Pioneer: VIVIAN DELGADO COLUMN: Standing alongside Standing Rock
- Bemidji Pioneer: BEAVERS BOWL BOUND: BSU earns Mineral Water Bowl bid, will play Washburn Dec. 3
- Bemidji Pioneer: ‘It’s important to get involved and stay active, politically’: BSU students cast their first ballots
- Bemidji Pioneer: In his blood: BSU sophomore TJ Roo finds his place with family team
More in the News Archive »