The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Students participating in Bemidji State University’s new Niganawenimaanaanig Program for American Indian nurses gathered as a group for the first time for a conversation with faculty and to achieve the program’s goal of connecting students with well-known indigenous leaders.Keep reading »
A $187,500 grant from the George W. Neilson Foundation will continue Bemidji State University’s Neilson Foundation Internship Program through the summer of 2022.
Bemidji State University’s online bachelor’s degree program insocial work has been recognized as one of the nation’s best by the website College Choice.
For the first time in the 49-year history of Bemidji State University’s Madrigal Dinners, the show is moving off campus. This year’s performances are being held at Salolampi, the Finnish language camp at Bemidji’s Concordia Language Villages.
Bemidji State University has received a $1.61 million grant from the U.S. Department of Education to continue its McNair Scholarship program, which helps prepare qualifying undergraduate students to pursue doctoral degrees, through the 2021-22 academic year.
11/18/2017 | Men's Basketball Green breaks out with career-high 33 points in 87-64 win over Northland
11/18/2017 | Women's Ice Hockey Beavers and No. 5 Buckeyes skate to 3-3 tie; Passolt nets game winner in shootout
11/18/2017 | Men's Basketball Efficient ball movement lifts Beavers to 88-70 win over Vikings in home opener
11/16/2017 | Women's Soccer Bemidji State trio earns D2CCA All-Central Region honors
11/16/2017 | Football Krause selected as NSIC’s 2017 Glen Galligan Award winner
11/15/2017 | Women's Track & Field Barnes signs NLI to join Beaver Track and Field in 2018-19
11/15/2017 | Softball Bemidji State softball completes early signing period with Minnesota pitcher
11/15/2017 | Football Beaver Football sets new record with 18 selections to All-NSIC teamMore Athletics News & Schedules »
- Gallery: Students Make Pan Pipes in Bemidji State World Music Course
- Blackwell, Jr., Wins 2017 Distinguished Diversity Leadership Award
- Social Work Major Discusses Addiction, Recovery at 2017 Straight Talk Panel
- Social Work Professor Honored for Programs Supporting Children’s Mental Health
- Gallery: Bemidji State’s Trombone Choir Returned at Nov. 14 Concert
- Gallery: BSU Recognizes Those Who Have Served With Veteran’s Day Activities
- Gallery: High Schoolers Explore BSU at MEA Weekend Academic Open House
- Gallery: CIS Hosts Third Annual ‘All My Relations’ Feast for the Homeless
- Gallery: BSU Hosts Inaugural First-Generation Student Celebration
BSU in the Media
- Classical MPR: Like an Argentine Dancer: Piazzolla in the Regional Spotlight
- Ready to dance: 46th annual BSU powwow scheduled for Saturday
- Bemidji Pioneer: EDUCATION NOTEBOOK: BSU Madrigal Dinners to move to Concordia Language Villages
- Bemidji Pioneer: Raise the flag! BSU holding events this week honoring veterans
- Hometown Focus: Understanding your physical and mental health: It’s a tango
More in the News Archive »