The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Brenda Mack, an assistant professor of social work at Bemidji State University, is one of three recipients of the 2017 Outstanding Service Award from the Minnesota Association for Children’s Mental Health.Keep reading »
Dr. Lauren McNee and Dr. Lisa Perry, adjunct instructors of music at Bemidji State University, will perform a free recital Oct. 21 to conclude the department’s Woodwind and Piano Day.
Bemidji State University’s new Shooting Sports Club hosted its first shoot at the Bemidji Trap and Skeet Club on Oct. 6. The club has registered 28 students who are participating in its first year as an official student organization.
Through a series of articulation agreements signed Oct. 10, students who complete associate’s degrees in one of 15 programs offered by Anoka Technical College now have a direct path to a bachelor’s degree from Bemidji State University.
10/21/2017 | Men's Ice Hockey Bauman's Two Goals Rally Beavers Past No. 20 Air Force
10/21/2017 | Women's Ice Hockey No. 1 Badgers use five-goal second and third periods to down Beavers, 5-1
10/21/2017 | Volleyball Beavers fall short against No. 11 Northern State
10/19/2017 | Women's Cross Country Cross Country heads to Moorhead, Minn., for NSIC Championships
10/18/2017 | Women's Soccer No. 21 Bemidji State soccer team hits the road looking to remain unbeaten
10/18/2017 | Men's Ice Hockey Beavers rekindle rivalry with Air Force
10/18/2017 | Football Beavers close out two-game road trip at Wolves in Aberdeen, S.D.
10/18/2017 | Women's Ice Hockey Beavers hit the road to face top-ranked BadgersMore Athletics News & Schedules »
- Social Work Professor Honored for Programs Supporting Children’s Mental Health
- Gallery: Allan Chapman Meets Former EuroSpring Students Following Lecture
- Visiting Honors Council Lecturer Explores What It Means To Be Free
- Eurospring Lecturer Asks: ‘Have Martians Ever Landed in the United States?’
- Expressing Creativity in Clay: Talley Gallery features work of BSU professor Tim Brockman
- Gallery: Homecoming 2017 — Football Reunion
- Gallery: Homecoming 2017 — Football Tailgate and Halftime
- Bemidji State Hosting 900 High School Students for 45th Annual Math Contest
- Gallery: BSU Recognizes Students, Donors at Scholarship Appreciation Breakfast
BSU in the Media
- Minnesota Public Radio: Twenty-four hour play resurrects university theater in Bemidji
- Bemidji Pioneer: HIGHER EDUCATION: Anoka Tech, BSU reach transfer agreement
- Bemidji Pioneer: PATT RALL COLUMN: Thanks abound at BSU concerts
- Bemidji Pioneer: Indigenous Day ideas: AIRC hosts presenters, events as part of Indigenous Peoples and Treaty Day
- Bemidji Pioneer: BSU honored for sustainability efforts
More in the News Archive »