Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 am to 4 pm when classes are in session.
Appointments, Refills, Forms and Bills
Use your MyBSU username and password to login into our convenient online system to:
- Schedule appointments
- Send or receive messages with your provider
- View your SCHC bill
- Request a prescription refill
- Complete medical or counseling forms
Visit us in our NEW LOCATION IN CEDAR HALL 1st Floor — 35 on the map.
- Emergency — Contact information for on-campus emergencies.
- Insurance — Information on health insurance.
- Immunizations — Immunization requirements and documentation
- Birth Control — SCHC offers free birth control through the Minnesota Family Planning Program (MFPP).
- PETSA — Personal Empowerment Through Self-Awareness is required for all new students.
- Student Health 101 — Monthly digital newsletter filled with the latest health info, there’s also a version just for parents.
- Suicide Prevention — Crisis hotlines and other information if you or someone you know is thinking about suicide.