Fall and Spring Semester
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Summer Session I & II
9:00 am to Noon
The clinic is closed when classes aren’t in session
Appointments, Refills, Forms and Bills
Use your Star Id (without @live.bemidjistate.edu) and password to login into our convenient online system to:
- Schedule appointments
- Send or receive messages with your provider
- View your SCHC bill
- Request a prescription refill
- Complete medical or counseling form
- Emergency — Contact information for on-campus emergencies.
- Release of Information — Form to release protected health information.
- Insurance — Information on health insurance.
- Immunizations — Immunization requirements and documentation
- Birth Control — SCHC offers free birth control through the Minnesota Family Planning Program (MFPP).
- PETSA — Personal Empowerment Through Self-Awareness is required for all new students.
- Student Health 101 — Monthly digital newsletter filled with the latest health info, there’s also a version just for parents.
- Suicide Prevention — Crisis hotlines and other information if you or someone you know is thinking about suicide.