PAYING FOR COLLEGE
Students Find BSU A Great Value
Research shows that our students feel they’re getting great value for the money they spend on their BSU education. That’s why we encourage you to take a serious look at what BSU has to offer. If Bemidji State is the right fit for you, we’ll help you find a way to make it affordable.
Paying for College
You’ve decided you want to attend Bemidji State University. Now how are you going to make ends meet? Most of our students receive some financial aid to help lessen their concerns about funding their education so they can focus on reaching their goals.
BSU Snapshot – Financial Resources
- 67% of BSU freshmen have a financial aid package that includes federal, state or BSU grants and/or scholarships.
- 69% of our freshman obtain student loans.
- 35% of our freshmen receive BSU scholarships or grants.
- 32% of student employment on campus is through the federal work-study program.
- 75% of BSU’s full-time students work in the local area about 20 hours a week while going to school.
BSU Staff Helps Navigate Process
If you have questions about your financial aid options, contact us directly at 1-877-BEMIDJI (236-4354). We’ll help you find a way to reach your goal of attending Bemidji State University.