Office/Department: Accountancy, Department of
Location: Memorial Hall 163
Phone: (218) 755-2858
Box #: 30
- PhD, University of Nebraska, 1997
- MBA, Minnesota State University of Mankato, 1987
- BSB, University of Minnesota, 1981
- Certified Fraud Examiner, 2013
- Certified Financial Manager, 2001
- Certified Cash Manager, 1989
- Certified Public Accountant (inactive), 1987
- Certified Management Accountant, 1985
- Bemidji State University, 2012 to present
- Black Hills State University, 2011-2012
- University of Maryland University College Europe, 2010-2011
- Westfield State College, 2009-2010
- Minnesota State University Mankato, 2008-2009
- Eastern Illinois, 1999-2008
- Michigan Technological University, 1997-1999
- Chadron State College, 1995-1997
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1990-1995
- Illinois CPA Society Outstanding Educator Award, April 2003
- Instructional Award in Innovative Teaching, Eastern Illinois University School of Business, April 2000
- Innovative Teaching Award, Michigan Technological University School of Business and Economics, May 1999
- Recognition Award for Contributions to Students, University of Nebraska Teaching Council and Parents’ Association, May 1993
- Joyce, B., 2013. “Hydraulic Fracturing and Silica Sand: Overcoming Market Failure,”Oil, Gas & Energy Quarterly, V. 62, No. 2, pp. 213-215.
- Joyce, B., 2012. “The U.S. Energy Crisis, Utility and Energy Preferences,” Oil, Gas & Energy Quarterly. V. 61, No. 2, pp. 343-345.
- Zhengzu, Z., Q. Hongjian, and B. Joyce, 2012. “The Study of Risk Warning and Controlling of R&D Outsourcing: Based on BP Neutral Network,” International Journal of Strategic Change Management, Volume 4, No. 3/4, pages 250-265.
- Joyce, B., 2011. “Politics and Short-Run International Energy Prices,” Oil, Gas & Energy Quarterly, V. 60, No. 1, pp. 123-124.
- Joyce, B., 2010. “Balanced Energy Markets,” Oil, Gas & Energy Quarterly, V. 59, No. 1, pp. 127-128.
- Joyce, B., 2009. “Energy, the Credit Crises, and Asset-Based Lending,” Oil, Gas & Energy Quarterly, V. 58, No. 1, pp.52-54.
- Joyce, B., and S. Kranz, 2013. “Accounting Information Systems: An Examination of Cooperative Learning in Face-to-Face Classes versus On-Line Learning Environments,” the AIS Educator Association 15th Annual Conference, June 27-30, Laramie, WY.
- Joyce, B., 2009. “The Credit Crisis, Asset-Based Lending and Credit Management,” Northeast Region AAA 2009 Conference, November 5 – 7, Cambridge, MA.