If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms please call the provider hotline at 218-755-2871 during regular business hours. After hours please call Sanford Health 24-hour COVID-19 hotline at 218-333-5000 or 800- 821-5167
Visit bemidjistate.edu/coronavirus for more information on COVID-19.
Please note that you will need to use the following layout for scheduling:
Minnesota Department of Health (MDH):
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
Now offering Telehealth
Schedule online for telehealth. Appointments available for medical and psychiatric care.
TelePsychiatry Services now available.
Appointments are made with Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Brian Paramore.
Visits are held via Zoom Healthcare video conferencing
Your provider or the office manager will send you an invite via email with a link to log into your Zoom Healthcare Compliant meeting.
Zoom Telehealth Steps
- Prior to your scheduled appointment date/time you will receive an email from your counselor with your zoom session information
- Open the Zoom desktop client.
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Click “Join a Meeting” if you want to join without signing in.
- Sign in to Zoom then click Join.
- Enter the meeting ID number and your display name.
- If you’re signed in, change your name if you don’t want your default name to appear.
- If you’re not signed in, enter a display name.
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.