If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms please call the provider hotline at 218-755-2871 during regular business hours. After hours please call Sanford Health 24-hour COVID-19 hotline at 218-333-5000 or 800- 821-5167
Visit bemidjistate.edu/coronavirus for more information on COVID-19.
Minnesota Department of Health (MDH):
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
We are open & offering Telehealth
Schedule online for counseling and medical appointments, please note that you will need to use the following layout for scheduling:
Password: StarID password
Your provider or the office manager will send you an invite via email with a link to log into your Zoom Healthcare Compliant meeting.
Zoom Telehealth Steps
- Prior to your scheduled appointment date/time you will receive an email from your counselor with your zoom session information
- Open the Zoom desktop client.
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Click “Join a Meeting” if you want to join without signing in.
- Sign in to Zoom then click Join.
- Enter the meeting ID number and your display name.
- If you’re signed in, change your name if you don’t want your default name to appear.
- If you’re not signed in, enter a display name.
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.