The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Two Bemidji State University professors have recently launched a program called Northwoods Queer Outreach to increase queer and transgender support across campus and within the Bemidji community.Keep reading »
In partnership with the Minnesota Department of Health, Bemidji State University hosted a free COVID-19 saliva testing clinic for BSU and NTC students in the Gillett Wellness Center on Tuesday, Nov. 17.
Bemidji State University’s Department of Nursing has partnered with Sanford Health to offer extended internships for senior nursing students.
Bemidji State University senior and child welfare scholar Katie Northbird has dedicated her life to helping others. An enrolled member of the Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe, Northbird wants to do everything she can to improve the lives of Indigenous youth.
Jordan Lutz, sustainability project manager at Bemidji State University, believes his role in society is to advocate for the natural world.
12/1/2020 | Men's Ice Hockey, Women's Ice Hockey BSU men and women to make up postponed series at Minnesota State Dec. 17-19
11/30/2020 | Women's Basketball 2021-22 Beaver Women’s Basketball signing class totals three
11/30/2020 | Women's Ice Hockey Women’s Hockey Dec. 4-5 series with Minnesota State postponed
11/28/2020 | Women's Tennis Bemidji State Athletics mourns the loss of former tennis coach Mark Fodness
11/24/2020 | Men's Ice Hockey Bemidji State men’s hockey adds two for 2021-22 season
11/23/2020 | Men's Ice Hockey Bemidji State men’s hockey series at Northern Michigan postponed indefinitely
11/23/2020 | Men's Ice Hockey Bemidji State men’s hockey series finale with Minnesota State postponed
11/23/2020 | Men's Ice Hockey No. 5 Mavericks drop Bemidji State in 2020-21 openerMore Athletics News & Schedules »
- Bemidji State Nursing Partners with Sanford Health for Extended Nursing Internships
- Bemidji State University Senior Katie Northbird Commits to Serving Indigenous Youth
- From Student to Employee, BSU Grad Jordan Lutz is an Advocate for the Natural World
- Bemidji State’s Dr. Jennifer Olson Starts Educational Music Video Series
- Looking Towards the Future: BSU Seeks Community Feedback on Resiliency
- 2020 Student Needs Survey Results
- Beaver Athletics Update: Fall 2020
- Nursing student moved to write about her first experience with COVID-19 patient
- Bemidji State University to Host Listening Sessions on Sustainability
BSU in the Media
- BSU Nursing Department Partners with Sanford Health for Internships
- BSU Hosts Virtual Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony for New Hagg-Sauer Hall
- In Focus: BSU Virtual Concert Series to Present Chinook Winds
- Bemidji State University Pilots $580,000 SUCCESS Grant Program
- Hispanic/Latinx Heritage Month Celebrated at BSU
More in the News Archive »