The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Bemidji State University’s Department of Nursing officially welcomed 62 prospective nurses into its Class of 2020 at its traditional induction ceremony, held Feb. 17 in BSU’s Beaux Arts Ballroom.Keep reading »
Four Bemidji State University biology graduate students were among more than 1,000 students and working professionals attending the Midwest Fish & Wildlife Conference in Milwaukee, Jan. 28-31.
Bemidji State University’s Leadership Studies program kicks off its fourth annual Leadership Series Lectures Feb. 22 with a presentation by Jaylani Hussein, executive director of the Minnesota Council on American-Islamic Relations.
The Bemidji State University choirs will tour the Baltic states of Latvia and Estonia for a series of performances as part of tours arranged by Music Celebrations International.
Bemidji State University business and accounting students are volunteering their time and services as a part of the Internal Revenue Service’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.
2/22/2018 | Men's Basketball Black named to All-NSIC Honorable Mention team as a senior
2/22/2018 | Women's Basketball Bachmann selected to NSIC All-Freshman Team
2/22/2018 | Men's Basketball Beavers drop heartbreaker in NSIC Tournament opener to Vikings, 88-72
2/22/2018 | Women's Basketball Women's Hoops season ended after loss to No. 12 Augustana
2/21/2018 | Women's Track & Field Track and Field ready for NSIC Indoor Championships Friday and Saturday
2/21/2018 | Men's Ice Hockey, Women's Ice Hockey Bemidji State leads WCHA with 25 Scholar-Athlete honorees
2/21/2018 | Men's Ice Hockey Serratore and Brady preview BSU's Minnesota State series
2/21/2018 | Women's Ice Hockey Beavers and Bulldogs clash in first round of WCHA PlayoffsMore Athletics News & Schedules »
- Grad Students Present Fisheries Research at National Conference in Milwaukee
- BSU Employees Find Their Chakras at Noon Yoga Sessions
- TAD Talks featured on Lakeland Public Television’s Common Ground series
- President Hensrud: Setting the Course for Bemidji State University’s Future
- Sexual Responsibility Week activities at Bemidji State begin Monday
- BSU Wind Ensemble to Honor Presidents Day and Black History Month
- Help Erase Nationwide Blood Shortage in Blood Drives at BSU and NTC, Feb. 6-8
- Black History Month Activities at BSU Begin Feb. 2
- Northern Student Wins Five Awards in Minnesota College Better Newspaper Contest
BSU in the Media
- Bemidji Pioneer: A broader idea of self-defense at BSU
- Bemidji Pioneer: VIVIAN DELGADO COLUMN: Indigenous Studies programs are growing across the U.S.
- Bemidji Pioneer: Pogemiller, Bliss check out projects at BSU that await state financing
- Bemidji Pioneer: Acting responsible: BSU holds ‘Sexual Responsibility Week’ in lead-up to Valentine’s Day
- The Northern Student: BSU Students Hit the Icy Water at Brrrmidji Polar Plunge
More in the News Archive »