The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
The Steinway is here.Keep reading »
In celebration of the university’s 100-year anniversary, the Bemidji State University Wind Ensemble debuted “Ningabii’anose,” a centennial fanfare composed by Robert Thurston, at the 2019 Minnesota Music Educators Association’s (MMEA) Midwinter Clinic.
In recognition of International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month, Bemidji State University is celebrating women’s contributions to history, culture and society.
Bemidji State University’s Talley Gallery will feature work by six artists who have received McKnight Foundation Fellowships and Residencies as part of a touring fellowship exhibit from Feb. 26 through April 29.
U.S. Senator Tina Smith (D-MN) listened to Bemidji State University and Northwest Technical College students, faculty and administrators as they shared stories about their own experiences with the cost of higher education during a Feb. 22 roundtable conversation at BSU’s American Indian Resource Center.
3/19/2019 | Baseball Beavers prep for doubleheader Thursday against Wildcats in Omaha
3/19/2019 | Women's Tennis Beavers host Golden Eagles in final home NSIC match of 2019
3/18/2019 | Men's Ice Hockey Bemidji State Men’s Hockey has 13 earn Scholar-Athlete honors
3/18/2019 | Softball Beavers travel to West St. Paul Dome for final non-conference doubleheaders
3/17/2019 | Baseball White accounts for two hits, RBI in Beavers loss to Vikings
3/17/2019 | Baseball Baseball scores early despite NSIC-opening losses to (RV) Augustana
3/17/2019 | Women's Golf Wagner leads Beavers at SMSU Spring Challenge with career-best top-5 finish
3/16/2019 | Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Women's Track & Field Bemidji State lands 17 on Winter Academic All-NSIC TeamMore Athletics News & Schedules »
- Faculty News: Carlson, Renbarger Perform Schubert’s “Winterreise” in Arizona
- Patty Hartshorn Joins Phi Kappa Phi
- BSU Alumnae Recognized at MN Coalition of Women in Athletic Leadership Award Ceremony
- Language, Culture and Love of Education Lead Tibbetts to DLiTE Program at BSU
- BSU Students Honored by Minnesota Chapter of The Wildlife Society
- BSU Senior Wins 2019 EXHIBITOR Media Group Student Achievement Award
- Bemidji State Students Get Career Ready
- Bemidji State programs receive rankings for quality, affordability
- Parking Lot Snow Removal During Spring Break
BSU in the Media
- “Make It Okay” Presentation Aims To End Mental Illness Stigma At BSU
- These tiny little bugs are a harbinger of wetland health — and they’re disappearing
- Neither snow, slush nor sunken ice keeps these scientists from wetland restoration
- ‘Solar’ aims to empower: BSU celebrates MLK Day, introduces new diversity center coordinator
- Former Bemidji State star Sadie Lundquist balances front-office work with Minnesota Whitecaps play
More in the News Archive »