The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Throughout the month of November, faculty, staff and students at Bemidji State University will join together to pay tribute to the rich ancestry and traditions of Native Americans during National Native American Heritage Month.Keep reading »
The International Student Organization at Bemidji State University hosted their annual “Festival of Lights” celebration Thursday, Nov. 15 at the American Indian Resource Center. The event featured cultural performances, food and music provided by international students at BSU.
Dr. William Sea, assistant professor of environmental studies at Bemidji State University’s Center of Sustainability Studies, will continue the Honors Council Lecture Series with his research on “The Opportunities and Challenges of Being Interdisciplinary.” The lecture will be held on Nov. 26 at 6 p.m. in Hagg-Sauer 112 and is free and open to the public.
Bemidji State University’s associate professor of nursing, Dr. Misty Wilkie, along with Bemidji State students, Chelsey Jourdain and Madeline Treuer, received awards for outstanding achievements in Native American education at the 34th Annual Minnesota Indian Education Association Conference held Nov. 14-16 in Hinkley, Minn.
Students participating in Bemidji State University’s new Niganawenimaanaanig Program for American Indian nurses gathered as a group for the annual conversation with faculty and to achieve the program’s goal of connecting students with well-known indigenous leaders.
11/21/2018 | Men's Basketball Five Beavers score double figures in 74-69 win over Sailfish
11/21/2018 | Women's Ice Hockey Bemidji State falls to St. Cloud State in U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame Game
11/21/2018 | Women's Basketball Vikings hand Beavers first loss of season Tuesday night, 67-61
11/20/2018 | Men's Ice Hockey Serratore, Cardelli and Johnson preview the Beavers' upcoming match up with Minnesota State
11/19/2018 | Women's Ice Hockey Beavers face-off with Huskies in U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame Game
11/19/2018 | Men's Basketball New challenge awaits Bemidji State at Jay McCormick Classic
11/18/2018 | Women's Basketball BSU continues non-conference schedule Tuesday at Valley City State
11/18/2018 | Men's Ice Hockey Beavers fall to No. 2 St. Cloud State, 7-4More Athletics News & Schedules »
- Senior Art Exhibit Featuring William Owens at Bemidji State University
- Bemidji State University Hosts Annual Festival of Lights
- BSU Faculty and Students Honored at 34th Annual Minnesota Indian Education Association Conference
- BSU Students Attend National Association of Teachers of Singing Competition
- Bemidji State University’s Blue Ice Jazz Band Fall Concert
- Native American Alumni Sisters Share Importance of Heritage in Leadership
- Bemidji State’s Geography Club Presents National Geography Week of Activities
- Bemidji State University Named One of the Nation’s Most “Green” Colleges
- An Economic Engine: BSU, NTC Contribute $322 Million per Year to Minnesota’s Economy
BSU in the Media
- Bemidji Pioneer: Connecting on campus: BSU’s American Indian Resource Center holds annual Day of Welcome
- Lakeland Public TV: Bemidji State University Welcomes Class Of 2022 On Move-In Day
- Bemidji Pioneer: Back on campus: BSU holds annual Move-in Day as classes start next week
- Bemidji Pioneer: VIVIAN DELGADO COLUMN: Spiritual knowledge is the highest knowledge
- Lakeland News 20th Anniversary: 20 for 20: Bob Peters (2001)
More in the News Archive »