The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share the stories of BSU and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Bemidji State University’s Dr. Dennis Lunt, assistant professor of philosophy, will explore medical ethics in his Honors Program Lecture titled “Refusing Care: Conscientious Objection in American Healthcare.”Keep reading »
Dr. Angela K. Fournier, Bemidji State University professor of psychology, recently published a book titled “Animal-Assisted Intervention: Thinking Empirically” in which she encourages practitioners and scholars to examine interactions between patients and therapy animals.
Bemidji State University students volunteered at the Boys & Girls Club of the Bemidji Area on Jan. 20 in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Bemidji State University’s Talley Gallery will continue its 2019-20 exhibition calendar showcasing pieces by the 2018 recipients of the McKnight Artist Fellowship for Ceramic Artists from Jan. 17 to Feb. 18. The exhibition, which is part of a touring exhibit, will feature 3D printed builds, sketched art, pottery pieces and more.
On January 13, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz unveiled the third part of his 2020 capital bonding proposal, recommending $448 million in projects to support the state’s institutions of higher education — including $263.7 million for the colleges and universities of Minnesota State.
1/26/2020 | Men's Ice Hockey Driscoll posts career-high 48 saves in 4-2 victory over No. 3 Minnesota State
1/26/2020 | Men's Basketball Beavers stunned late in 78-77 loss to Marauders
1/26/2020 | Women's Track & Field Beavers win BSU Open behind Prigge, Stewart record marks
1/25/2020 | Women's Basketball Marauders storm back in fourth quarter to top Beavers, 76-70
1/25/2020 | Women's Ice Hockey DeGeorge lifts Bemidji State to victory over Minnesota State with late goal
1/25/2020 | Men's Basketball Bemidji State falls in weekend opener to Minot State, 74-67
1/25/2020 | Men's Ice Hockey Beavers edged by No. 3 Minnesota State 3-2
1/25/2020 | Women's Ice Hockey Beavers skate to 1-1 tie with Minnesota State; Mavericks earn extra point in 3-on-3 overtimeMore Athletics News & Schedules »
- Lunt Explores Conscientious Objection & Medical Ethics in Honors Lecture
- BSU Psychology Professor Publishes Research on Human Health & Animal Therapy
- Dr. Lopez-Aguilera Featured in Official Journal for Teachers of Spanish & Portuguese
- Dr. Al-Odeh Publishes Resource Manual to Support Operation & Project Managers
- BSU Ranked Among Top in the Nation for Quality & Affordability
- Seventy Prospective Students Visit Bemidji State for Winter Academic Open House
- Message From President Hensrud: Reaffirming Our Values
- President Hensrud’s 2020 Welcome Breakfast Officially Launches Spring Semester
- BSU Students Rank in USA College Clay Target League During First-Ever Competition
BSU in the Media
- BSU Celebrates Life and Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Minnesota State Board Of Trustees Has Lunch With BSU and NTC Students
- Minnesota State Board of Trustees holds meetings at BSU
- Suicidal Prevention Training Gives Strategies To Help BSU Students Aid Others
- Bemidji State Alumni, Jon McTaggart Visits BSU To Discuss All Things Journalism
More in the News Archive »