Students interested in enrolling in summer courses can register through E-Services beginning February 29, 2016 for any of these sessions:
- May Session: May 16-May 27
- Summer Session I: June 1-June 30
- Summer Session II: July 5-July 29
The summer faculty planning guide is available by clicking here: planning guide 2016.
Online or On Campus
We offer many on-campus courses and workshops over the summer, and each can be completed in as little as three weeks. Classes are small and professors will assist you every step of the way. We also offer more than 230 online courses and workshops if you can’t spend your summer in Bemidji but still want to get ahead on credits.
BSU Summer Session is hiring program coordinators for various summer events. Positions will be updated before the end of the semester. Check back by December 1, 2015 for posting. Additional employment and internship opportunities are available on the Career Services website.
Summer at BSU
Summer is the most beautiful time of year in Bemidji. The campus offers access to Lake Bemidji with our Boat House adjacent to Diamond Point Park. The Outdoor Program Center offers a wide range of watercraft and camping gear for when you need a break. BSU as well as other organizations often host a variety of conferences, camps and workshops on campus during the summer months.
- BSU Summer Programs offers a variety of summer academic and sport opportunities for K-12.
- Workshops for Adults are offered by BSU such as the Minnesota Northwoods Writers Conference and The Global Technology Management Conference.
- Summer Conference Services are available during June & July. If you are planning a summer event (Camp, Conference, or Workshop) and need to use campus housing, food service, meeting rooms, activity space, or rent equipment click to view the Summer Facilities Request or contact, Angie Gora, Summer Program Director via email: email@example.com.