Students interested in enrolling in summer courses can register through E-Services beginning March 2, 2015, for any of these sessions.
- May Session: May 13-May 29
- Summer Session I: June 1-July 2
- Summer Session II: July 6-July 31
Online vs. On Campus
We offer many on-campus courses and workshops over the summer, and each can be completed in as little as three weeks. Classes are small and professors will assist you every step of the way. We also offer more than 230 online courses and workshops if you can’t spend your summer in Bemidji but still want to get ahead on credits.
BSU Summer Session is hiring program coordinators for various summer events. Click here for the Program Coordinator Application 2015. Additional employment and internship opportunities are available on the Career Services website.
The academic “off-season” is perhaps the most beautiful time of year. The lake and its sandy beaches are in full effect, and the Outdoor Program Center offers a wide range of outdoor equipment rentals, whenever you need a break from your studies. BSU as well as other organizations also host a variety of conferences, camps and workshops on campus.
- BSU Academies and Camps for dates for summer opportunities for K-12.
- BSU Workshops for dates of upcoming events hosted by BSU such as the Minnesota Northwoods Writers Conference, the Upper Midwest Association for Campus Sustainability Regional Conference or The Global Technology Management Conference.
- MeetAtBSU for information on hosting your event on campus.