Be aware that COVID-19 has varying impact on each member of the campus community and exercise the following:
- Practice social distancing. Social distancing means staying out of crowded places, avoiding group gatherings, and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Soap and water should be used if hands are visibly dirty.
- August 10: Screening Tool – Helpful Information for Employees
- August 7: Student Survey to Gauge Technology Needs for Fall 2020
- Aug. 7: Minnesota State COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool Demo
- Aug. 6 BSU & NTC Campus Forum Replays Available
- Aug 6: Important Fall Housing Update: Revised “Drop and Go” Reservation process Coming Soon