Be aware that COVID-19 has varying impact on each member of the campus community and exercise the following:
- Practice social distancing. Social distancing means staying out of crowded places, avoiding group gatherings, and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Soap and water should be used if hands are visibly dirty.
- Replay available for NTC’s June 4 Campus Zoom Forum
- Replay available for BSU’s June 4 Campus Zoom Forum
- May 18: Accessing NTC campus during the summer
- May 15: Campus update and FAQ regarding Stay Safe, Minnesota order
- May 14: Message from MinnState Chancellor Devinder Malhotra