Meeting the Needs of the Campus Community
Securing, maintaining and being good stewards of the University’s resources – financial, facilities and personnel – are major areas of responsibility for the Office of Finance and Administration.
Its departments and staff are dedicated to providing accurate, timely and efficient administrative, business, facility and financial services that meet the needs of the campus community now and in the future.
With major responsibility for Bemidji State’s infrastructure, this multi-faceted office:
- Prepares and provides oversight for the University’s financial resources
- Provides leadership in recruiting and retaining talented individuals
- Oversees financial and personnel transactions
- Procures goods and services
- Maintains campus grounds and facilities
- Provides campus security and safety
Besides these campus-wide service functions, the Office of Finance and Administration also has responsibility for the University Bookstore.
Through its stewardship of Bemidji State’s financial and human assets, the Office of Finance and Administration helps advance Bemidji State’s mission and vision.