Welcome to Human Resources for Bemidji State University and Northwest Technical College.
The HR office is the hub for employment opportunities at BSU and NTC for faculty, adjunct faculty, and a variety of other staff positions. This site also contains information on insurance policies, benefits, and worker’s rights for current employees.
Current Openings at BSU/NTC
- Faculty and Administrators
- Bemidji State University Provost/Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs
- Northwest Technical College Vice President for Academic Affairs
- BSU/NTC Executive Director of Enrollment Management
All Faculty and Staff will be required to use their StarIDs for Accounting, Budget, Communication, Curriculum Management, eTimesheet, eTranscript, MnSPACE, Security Administration, Student Housing, and Tuition Waiver.
Resources and Links
- Bemidji State University Affirmative Action
- Northwest Technical College Affirmative Action
- Center for Professional Development
- Employee Self Service
- Family Medical Leave (US Dept.of Labor)
- Faculty Workload Management
- Minnesota Management & Budget
- Seniority Rosters
- TLR – BSU (Time and Leave Reporting:Use Star ID)
- TLR – NTC (Time and Leave Reporting:Use Star ID)
- Tuition Waiver