Summer at BSU
Summer is a beautiful time of year in Bemidji. The campus offers access to Lake Bemidji with our Boat House adjacent to Diamond Point Park. The Outdoor Program Center offers a wide range of watercraft and camping gear for when you need a break. BSU as well as other organizations often host a variety of conferences, camps and workshops on campus during the summer months.
- Summer Courses are offered online and on-campus. Either can be completed in as little as three weeks. Classes are small and professors will assist you every step of the way. If you aren’t able to spend your summer in Bemidji, but still want to get ahead on credits, we offer more than 250 courses you can take anywhere in the world that has WIFI.
- K-12 Programs are offered by BSU with a variety of summer academic and sport opportunities for grade school, middle school & high school students.
- Community Programs are part of the summer experience for those interested in recreation or lifelong learning.
- Summer Conference Services are available for groups interested in hosting an event on BSU’s campus.
- Click here for the 2020 summer advising guide.
- Click here for the 2020 summer faculty planning guide.
- Click here for the summer online course form.
- Click for the summer online course spreadsheet (typically used by Chairs and Deans).
- Click here for the experimental course form.