Bemidji State University, along with six other universities and 30 colleges in the Minnesota State System, will be part of the first-ever Minnesota State Week from June 24-28. Students who visit campus will be eligible to submit an application for free.
Campus tours can be scheduled at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m. each day. There will also be free outdoor activities from 5 – 7 p.m. through the Outdoor Program Center, including kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing and sailing.
Why Choose BSU?
- BSU offers more than 80 degrees and pre-professional programs, many that are customizable to fit personal interests and talents.
- Located on Lake Bemidji, BSU is a small, easy to navigate campus. Students don’t have to worry about racing across campus to get to class on time.
- Student-to-faculty ratio is 19:1, making it easier for students to get involved.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid. There are also many on-campus student employment opportunities.
- Underground tunnels connect nearly every building on campus, making the winter months not only warm, but manageable. Shorts and flip-flops, year round!
About Minnesota State System
Minnesota State is the fourth largest system of state colleges and universities in the United States and the largest in the state with 30 colleges, seven universities and 54 campuses. They commit to ensuring access to an extraordinary education and to provide an opportunity for students to create a better future for themselves, their families and their communities.
The faculty and staff strive to provide the best education available in Minnesota, preparing graduates to lead in every sector of Minnesota’s economy. These colleges and universities continue to be the place for students to receive an education, update their skills and prepare for new careers.
- Office of Admissions; (218) 755-2040, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bemidji State University, located amid the lakes and forests of northern Minnesota, occupies a wooded campus along the shore of Lake Bemidji. Enrolling more than 5,100 students, Bemidji State offers more than 80 undergraduate majors and eight graduate degrees encompassing arts, sciences and select professional programs. BSU is a member of the Minnesota State system of colleges and universities and has a faculty and staff of more than 550. The university’s Shared Fundamental Values include environmental stewardship, civic engagement and international and multicultural understanding. For more, visit bemidjistate.edu or find us at BemidjiState on most of your favorite social media networks.