Bemidji, Minn. – Bemidji State University, along with six other universities and 26 colleges in the Minnesota State System, will be part of the annual Minnesota State Week from June 21-24. During this time, students can submit an application for free and are encouraged to connect with the BSU Admissions team for a campus tour. Campus tours are conducted every weekday at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Students who visit campus during Minnesota State Week will receive two free rentals from the Outdoor Program Center.
Why Choose BSU
- BSU offers more than 70 degrees and pre-professional programs with many that are customizable to fit personal interests and talents.
- Located on Lake Bemidji, BSU is a small, easy to navigate campus. Students don’t have to worry about racing across campus to get to class on time.
- The student-to-faculty ratio is 19:1, making it easier for students to get involved.
- Underground tunnels connect nearly every building on campus, making the winter months not only warm but manageable.
About Minnesota State System
Minnesota State is the fourth largest system of state colleges and universities in the United States and the largest in the state with 30 colleges, seven universities and 54 campuses. They commit to ensuring access to an extraordinary education and to provide an opportunity for students to create a better future for themselves, their families and their communities.
The faculty and staff strive to provide the best education available in Minnesota, preparing graduates to lead in every sector of Minnesota’s economy. These colleges and universities continue to be the place for students to receive an education, update their skills and prepare for new careers.
- Office of Admissions; (218) 755-2040, email@example.com