General Faculty Advisor Resources
Here is a collection of resources to support faculty advisors. If you have questions or suggestions for additional resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (218) 755-2038.
- Advanced Placement and Evaluation
For credit evaluation of AP test scores.
- How to Access E-Services and Online Registration
A step-by-step guide for online course registration.
- Math and Modern Language Placement
To determine placement in mathematics and modern languages.
- Math Course Recommendation
To find appropriate math courses by major.
- Referral Guide
To determine appropriate referrals for student concerns.
- Academic Advising and Registration Guide
Provides information on academic advising, progress, getting started with academics, liberal education and e-Services. Student guide used at AAR programs. Use this guide to identify liberal education courses per goal area, beginning on page 11.
- Advising Honors Students
Advising Student Athletes
- Progress Towards Degree Tips for Division I Athletes
Identifies progress requirements for Division I student athletes.
- Progress Toward Degree Tips for Division II Athletes
Identifies progress requirements for Division II student athletes.
- Athletic Practice Times 2023-2024
Lists practice times for each athletic program.