LGBTQ+ Suicide Prevention and Mental Health Crisis Help
- If you have an immediate concern for yourself or others, call 911.
- TrevorLifeline 1 (866) 488-7386
- TrevorText Text START to (678) 678 Confidential text messaging with a Trevor counselor
- TrevorChat Confidential online instant messaging with a Trevor counselor
- LGBT National Talkline: 1 (800) 246-7743
- Trans Lifeline (Transgender Suicide Prevention): 1 (877) 565-8860
LGBTQ+ Mental Health Resources
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), LGBTQ+ mental health resources and information.
- PFLAG, the first and largest organization for LGBTQ+ people, their parents, families and allies.
- The Trevor Project, the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ+ people under 25. They offer life-saving, life-affirming programs and services that create safe, accepting and inclusive environments.
- MyTransHealth, a free online directory that connects trans and gender non-conforming people with qualified, culturally competent healthcare providers. The location-based search tool offers resources for medical and mental health services
- OutFront Minnesota Directory, a directory that allows you to search for resources both in Minnesota and nationwide.
- Drugwatch’s LGBTQ+ Guide
- Drugwatch’s Mental Illness Guide
Feedback about this webpage.