- The Trans Language Primer, a glossary of trans and gender-related terms.
- The Asexuality Visibility and Education Network (AVEN), the world’s largest online asexual community as well as a large archive of resources on asexuality.
- Scarleteen, an independent, feminist, grassroots sexuality and relationships education support organization and website.
- The Phoenix, BSU’s student organization for gender, sexual and romantic minorities and their allies.
- Planned Parenthood Bemidji, a health care center that provides high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education.
- Northwest Indian Community Development Center, a native-controlled, nonprofit organization that works to identify, coordinate and deliver resources that promote wellness and equity for American Indian families in northwest and north-central Minnesota.
- Evergreen Youth and Family Services, community-based organization committed to strengthening youth and preserving families with an emphasis on those living in Northern Minnesota.