|Episode 1: March 27, 2020|
The second episode of “What’s New, BSU?” a weekly, live Zoom show for Bemidji State University employees produced by BSU’s Office of Communications & Marketing.
On this week’s episode, meet BSU’s new Chief Information Officer Sherry Lawdermilt. The Minnesota State system announced the extension of spring break on Thursday, March 12, and Sherry’s first day on the job at BSU was the following Monday. She recaps the work done by her Information Technology Services team over the last three weeks as the university has transitioned to remote work and alternate delivery for its courses.
Also featured on this week’s show:
- “Meet My Pet” featuring Birke (Matti Pelland, Office of Admissions)
- “Visit My Office” featuring head men’s golf coach Ekren Miller
- “Visit My Office” featuring Lisa Hofstad from BSU Alumni & Foundation
- “What I’m Watching” featuring BSU Records Office employees
- Kathy O’Brien’s student workers Tu and Phi
- Volunteer opportunity at Ruby’s Pantry in Bemidji