Bemidji State University is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities system. Besides the Office of the President, Bemidji State University has three administrative units designed to lead academic and student services, innovation, and operational aspects of the University.
The University Foundation also provides leadership through its “friend-raising” and fundraising functions.
This administrative team serves in an advisory capacity to the President.
- Faith C. Hensrud, President
- Allen Bedford, Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Darrin Strosahl, Vice President of Northwest Technical College
- Karen Snorek, Vice President for Finance & Administration
- Tracy Dill, Director of Athletics
- Andy Bartlett, Executive Director of Communications and Marketing
- Josh Christianson, Executive Director of University Advancement
- Sherry Lawdermilt, Chief Information Officer
- Vacant, Executive Director of Enrollment Management
- Steven D. Parker, Campus Diversity Officer
- Travis Greene, Vice President for Student Life & Success / Title IX Coordinator (interim)
- Randy Westhoff, Associate Vice President (interim) for Academic Affairs
- Megan Zothman, Chief Human Resources Officer
President’s Leadership Council
The President’s Leadership Council focuses on deep-dive conversations about various topics throughout the year. It includes members of the administrative and managerial teams, IFO faculty president, and student president.
- Meetings are open to all members of the campus community. Discussions and participation by all who attend are encouraged.
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Affairs – Department Chairs
- Enrollment Management
- Communications & Marketing
- Finance & Administration
- Information Technology
- Alumni & Foundation
- Northwest Technical College
- President – Minnesota State Colleges & Universities