Bemidji State University is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities system. Besides the Office of the President, Bemidji State University has three administrative units designed to lead academic and student services, innovation, and operational aspects of the University.
The University Foundation also provides leadership through its “friend-raising” and fundraising functions.
Executive Leadership Team
The President, together with the vice presidents and other key administrators, make up the Executive Leadership Team.
- Faith C. Hensrud, President
- Tony Peffer, Provost & Vice President for Academic & Student Affairs
- Darrin Strosahl, Vice President of Northwest Technical College
- Karen Snorek, Vice President for Finance & Administration
- Tracy Dill, Director of Athletics
- Scott Faust, Director of Communications and Marketing
- Michelle Frenzel, Executive Director of Enrollment Management
- Jesse Grant, Dean of Students (Interim)
- Marla Patrias, Executive Director of University Advancement
- Deb Peterson, Affirmative Action/Chief Diversity Officer (Interim)
- Randy Westhoff, Associate VP for Academic Affairs (Interim)
- Megan Zothman, Chief Human Resources Officer
The purpose of the President’s Cabinet is to share with the President analytical data, information and perspectives pertaining to institutional policies, practices and strategic thinking.
- Academic and Student Affairs
- Academic and Student Affairs – Department Chairs
- Enrollment Management
- Communications & Marketing
- Finance & Administration
- Information Technology
- Foundation & Alumni
- Northwest Technical College
- President – MN State Colleges & Universities