Bemidji State University offers accommodations to enrolled students with a documented disability who have self-identified and requested academic accommodations based on individual need.
This list is intended to serve as an example and does not impart any responsibility of the university to provide the accommodations below if they are not determined to be reasonable for the particular situation.
- ASL Interpreting Services
- Priority registration
- Early syllabus
- Extended time for course completion due to chronic illness (must be documented by treating medical person)
- Note takers
- Preferential seating
- Alternate formats of textbooks and class materials
- Scribes for testing
- Recorded lectures
- Testing outside of class, with or without extended time
- Other accommodations as needed based on medical/psychological documentation