The Workforce Development Scholarship program has now been expanded to include a $2,500 scholarship at the seven universities for students who received the scholarship from a Minnesota State college and transfer into a corresponding bachelor’s program. More information can be found at www.minnstate.edu/wds. Eligibility requirements are listed here:
- Must have been awarded the WDS at your community/technical college
- Must be enrolled in high-demand occupation within eligible program
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credits per term and maintain a 2.0 GPA or higher (some programs require a higher minimum GPA)
- Must be a Minnesota resident
- $1,250 award per term ($7,500 maximum over three years, including college years)
Please apply only if you received the WDS at your community/technical college in 2020 or 2021.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.