- Trouble applying online? Our word.doc graduate admissions application can be completed and submitted via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BSU offers rolling admission with preferred consideration for applications submitted by April 1 (see Program Requirements for details).
- Access the Graduate Application Status Page to review applications and materials.
- International Applicants may be required to submit additional information.
- Senior Citizens may be eligible for a reduced tuition rate.
Review the specific admissions deadlines and special requirements for your desired graduate program. Students completing more than one program will need to meet the requirements for each unique program.
All graduate applications should be completed within sixty (60) days of initially applying – incomplete applications may be terminated. Contact Graduate Studies if there are extenuating circumstances (i.e. bachelor’s degree completion) or an extension is needed.
Previously a Graduate Student? Update Your Program!
Students who have a previous graduate status at Bemidji State University may be able to update their program information instead of completing a new application.
STUDENTS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY APPLIED AT THE GRADUATE LEVEL WILL NOT BE CHARGED A NEW APPLICATION FEE.