- Review the admission criteria and our instructions below prior to applying for admission.
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Have your official high school and/or college transcripts sent directly from the issuing institution to the Admissions Office.
- You will receive a letter from the BSU Admissions Office regarding the status of your online application.
There may be additional admission requirements for your intended major. Upon submission of your application, the system will inform you of any additional requirements needed to complete your admission. Be sure to fulfill these requirements by the posted deadlines.
Apply by Mail
Download and print an application, or contact us at 1-877-BEMIDJI (236-4354) and we’ll mail you an application to complete and return.
Please log into your application portal with your StarID to review your application status or review what items we are missing. Your application portal is updated live as we process your application materials.
- All online degree programs require transfer of a minimum number of credits. In some cases, you must complete your liberal education or transfer an AA degree for program eligibility. For specific program requirements, please go to BSU Extended Learning.
- Returning BSU students need not apply again.
- Applicants who are under suspension or financial obligation at a previous institution are not eligible for regular or special admission.