Bemidji State University will celebrate 2022 graduates with three (3) in-person events on May 6, 2022 – one for each college.
- College of Arts, Education and Humanities – 9 am
- College of Business, Mathematics and Science – Noon
- College of Individual and Community Health – 3pm
Tickets – No tickets are required for the student or their guests. We do ask out of respect for your fellow students, please limit your number of guests to 10 or less. If Sanford reaches capacity, guests will be directed to an overflow location offsite where live stream can be viewed.
Click on the links above to determine what ceremony you will attend based on your area of study/major. Each ceremony will last about an hour and will be live-streamed on Facebook, Vimeo, and YouTube.
All events were coordinated following COVID-19 guidelines set forth by the State of Minnesota and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Check your student email for additional updates and information about your college’s ceremony.
Can’t attend the ceremony? No problem! Live streaming of events will be available on this webpage, the BSU homepage, Facebook, and our Vimeo profile.
Planning for Commencement
- Application for Graduation – Graduation applications are due March 3, 2022, to be included in the commencement ceremonies. Students who submit applications for graduation after March 3 will still have their plans reviewed and credentials conferred upon completion of the degree requirement.
- Cap and Gown Information – Students may purchase a cap, gown, and tassel from the Bookstore. Please call the bookstore at (218) 444-8509 between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm.
- Commencement Booklet Information – A copy of the graduate’s names as they will appear in the commencement booklet by degree and program are now available in the links below. Please review to verify that your name and information are correct. To easily find your name in the PDF use Control F and enter your last name.
- Graduating with Honors – For the purposes of commencement, the cumulative GPA after the fall semester is used to determine honors. Official academic honors will be determined at the time of graduation after all grades have been entered. If you have questions, please e-mail: email@example.com