HLC Steering Committee
March 30, 2018
- Criterion Committee Reports
- Criterion One: The committee is making progress and currently looking into the process used the last time the mission and vision were changed.
- Criterion Two: The Core Components have been assigned to people. They are currently working on writing drafts of the arguments.
- Criterion Three: The Core Components have been assigned to people. Individuals report on progress at meetings
- Criterion Four: The current focus is 4B. There are lots of data that require analysis for identifying ways we are closing the loop.
- Criterion Five: The Core Components have been assigned to people. People are currently working on drafting assurance arguments for each Core Component.
- HLC Annual Meeting Preparations
The structure and layout of the HLC Accreditation Workshop on April 7 was reviewed. People were encouraged to determine which sessions to attend prior to arrival at the workshop.
The structure and layout of the HLC General Program was reviewed. Guidance was presented regarding the nature of various types of sessions. Attendees were encouraged to seek out sessions that would be helpful for our current HLC process, that align with priorities for campus, and those of general interest to them.