To qualify for TRIO Student Support Services, an applicant must
1) Be a United States citizen or permanent resident alien,
2) Meet one or more of the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a first generation college student (neither parent completed a four-year degree) or
- Fall within the low income guidelines (150% of poverty level) or
- Have a documented disability
Applicants must also demonstrate academic need to qualify for services.
First-time college students and transfer students are welcome to apply for TRIO SSS.
You can apply online using our Online TRIO-SSS Application
Or you can download and complete the following TRIO SSS Student Application (pdf)
Submit your completed form to the TRIO SSS office using one of the following methods:
- In Person: Decker Hall 240
- Email: TRIO_SSS@bemidjistate.edu
- Fax: 218-755-4116
TRIO Student Support Services
Bemidji State University, Box 22
1500 Birchmont Drive NE
Bemidji, MN 56601-2699
Once your application is received, staff will review your information to determine whether you are eligible for services. We will notify you via your BSU email account.