Chemistry ONLINE this summer!
The BSU chemistry department is offering the following classes online during the summer of 2020:
- CHEM 1111: General Chemistry I (4 cr)
- CHEM 1112: General Chemistry II (4 cr)
- CHEM 2130: Chemistry of Drugs (3 cr)
- CHEM 4720/5720: Atmospheric Chemistry (3 cr)
The class schedule contains more details about these courses including course start/end dates and instructors.
Current students can register using e-Services, available through MyBSU. For additional information on registering for classes, including registering as a new distance learning student, see Registering for classes.
Interested in a career in science, research, or health care (including medicine, pharmacy, and others)? Then study CHEMISTRY!
The Department of Chemistry at Bemidji State University offers: core courses in the sub-disciplines of chemistry, laboratory experiences, and research opportunities.
See our prospective student guide to learn more about the unique opportunities in chemistry at BSU.
- BS and a BA in Chemistry. The BS program provides students the opportunity to select from several emphases including Biochemistry/Biotechnology or an American Chemical Society certified chemistry major.
- BS in Biochemistry, Cellular, and Molecular Biology (BCMB) with an emphasis in biochemistry.
- Our minor offers specializations in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry/Biotechnology or Criminalistics.
We are located on third floor of Sattgast Hall. Stop by. We’re happy to show you around!