The following links to policies of the A. C. Clark Library are provided as a convenience to library patrons.
Note: It is not an exhaustive list of policies of the library.
- Code of Behavior for Library Users
- A. C. Clark Library Computers and Technology Policy
- Community Computer Use Policy
- U.S. and State of Minnesota Government Publications Access Policies
- Electronic Government Publications: Acquisition and Access Policies
- Blocks to Borrower Accounts due to Long Overdue (“Billed”) Items
- Email Reference Service Policy
- Drink, Food, and Tobacco Policies
- Community Borrower Policies
- Reciprocal Borrowing Policies
- Collection Development Policy
- Computer-Equipped Study Room Policy