Congrats—you’ve graduated from BSU! Did you know that Alumni continue to have access to the A. C. Clark Library, once they’ve graduated? You’ll find more info about the helpful, free services we offer below:
- First, please stop by the Circulation Desk to update your account and contact information with us, so that you can continue to check out books and other materials (at no cost) from the library.
- With a “Graduate of BSU” library card, you can check out up to 20 items at one time. See the Community Borrowers page.
- Access to computers and printers, and in-building access to all of the library databases. Note: Alumni and Community users are allowed limited complimentary printing at no charge. Larger jobs can be printed for a fee at the BSU Print Shop/Mail Room or at the Bemidji Public Library.
- Assistance from friendly, knowledgeable staff, both in-person or through our Ask A Question service
- In-building services such as open-face book scanning and computer and printing help
- Due to license restrictions with the library’s e-resource vendors, the A. C. Clark Library does not offer off-campus database access at this time. However, Alumni living in Minnesota have access to:
- eLibrary Minnesota: eLibrary Minnesota has many of the same high-quality academic research databases, such as Academic Search Premier, Business Source Premier, and ProQuest Global Newsstream.
- Interlibrary Loan privileges through their local public library
- Alumni living outside of Minnesota should check with their local public library to see what statewide library resources they may have access to, such as BadgerLink (WI), ODIN (ND), and the South Dakota State Library.