Welcome to the A. C. Clark Library Distance Learning Page!
Whether you are an on-campus student taking a hybrid face-to-face/online course, or are taking classes completely online, the Library can help you find and use the resources you need to complete your assignments.
Resources for Distance Learners
Online resources to meet your research needs:
- Library OneSearch (Google-like search across most of the Library’s resources)
- Library Research Guides (places to start research)
- Online Resources, A – Z (list of periodical article databases and other select resources)
- Mail to Me (Delivery Service)
- Helpful information on using the Library’s resources:
- Research Assistance:
- Call the Library Reference Desk at 1-800-860-0234 (toll free) or (218) 755-3342
- Ask us a Question. (Chat/text/email Reference Service)
If you have questions…
If you need research assistance, or have general questions about the A. C. Clark Library resources and services (including Interlibrary Loan), please call the Library Reference Desk at 1-800-860-0234 (218-755-3342), or Ask us a Question. We’re here to help.