Please contact the CPD office at 755-3984, or Keith Gora at 755-2882, for the BSU institutional license ID# & password.
NOTE: Turnitin can be used independently by setting up a username and password on the Turnitin website, but it is also integrated with D2L Brightspace (D2L). To enable Turnitin for an assignment in D2L, follow the instructions below.
- Go to D2L and enter your course
- Click the Assessments tab and click Assignments
- Click the New Assignment button (or Edit an existing assignment folder)
- Give the assignment a Name
- Click the Turnitin tab
6. Make your selections such as Enable GradeMark for this folder (for grading and inline feedback) and/or Enable Originality Check for this folder (provides plagiarism detection).
7. Click the More Options in Turnitin button to set additional options.
Additional Minnesota State Resources