the wellness center will be open monday through fridays 6:00am – 8:00pm. per the governor’s most recent executive order (20-103), please note the additional policies and restrictions noted below.
Our priority remains to safeguard the health, safety and well-being of our guests and members (which includes BSU students, faculty, staff and Bemidji area community members). At this time, the following are CLOSED basketball, volleyball, racquetball, and rock-wall.
To mitigate the potential spread of COVID-19 transmission, any location in building face masks/coverings to be worn at all times (over mouth and nose) and space yourself on the equipment from others for physical/social distancing. Enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented.
WE THANK YOU, IN ADVANCE FOR COOPERATING WITH THESE ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES!!
REQUIRED: Wellness Center COVID Health & Safety Guidelines:
- All (employees, students, patrons, guests/visitors) are required to sign in and complete the self- assessment, please log on to the link https://minnstate.edu/CV19-BSU
- STAY HOME if you have any symptoms
- Face coverings MUST BE WORN by all persons at all times
- Wash your hands before and after working out – hand sanitizer available throughout the facility
- Physical distancing of at least 9 feet is maintained in any area that one or more persons are exercising
- Physical distancing of at least six feet must be maintained in all other situations
- Locker rooms only available to those participating in lap swim
- Always wipe down equipment before and after each use
- No two weight stations and/or equipment located side by side are to be used at the same time
- We welcome 8 participants in each of the weight rooms at a time
- We welcome 5 participants in each of the cross fit rooms at a time
- We welcome 12 participants in Dance Studio Fitness Classes
- We welcome 1v1 for tennis and pickle ball
Go for a swim, run a few laps, paddle out onto the lake, take a yoga class, camp, work out, play or climb. It’s all here for you at Bemidji State University.
The Gillett Wellness Center, our intramural sports programs and our nationally recognized Outdoor Program Center are designed for your enjoyment and wellness year round.
No matter what your fitness goals, we’re here to help you achieve them. Fitness and fun is yours for the taking.
State-of-the-art facilities available to students, faculty, alumni and the public.
Competitive and recreational leagues in a wide variety of sports.
Outdoor adventure in spectacular northern Minnesota and beyond.