- Principles of Chemistry I (CHEM 2211) and II (CHEM 2212)
- Organic Chemistry I (CHEM 3311) and II (CHEM 3312)
- Consumer Chemistry (CHEM 1100), Online
- Chemistry of Drugs (CHEM 2130), Online
For a full list see the course schedule.
Chemistry students receive an education that prepares them for a career in science or a professional program, such as medicine or pharmacy.
Each student receives individualized advising, depending on their area of interest.
The Department of Chemistry at Bemidji State University has a lot to offer including:
- Core courses
- Upper-division specialty courses
- Laboratory experiences
- Research opportunities
- Opportunities to develop student skills
We offer both a BS and a BA in Chemistry. The BS program provides students the opportunity to select from three emphases: Biochemistry, Criminalistics or Environmental Chemistry.
Our minor offers specializations in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry/Biotechnology or Criminalistics.
We are located in the recently renovated and expanded third floor of Sattgast Hall. Stop by. We’re happy to show you around.