The mission of BSU Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) is to promote and support a safe and healthy campus environment. BSU EHS endeavors to accomplish this mission by providing the University community with information and technical support to manage risks, achieve regulatory compliance, and protect and enhance our natural environment.
EHS activities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating environmental and safety regulatory compliance.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of University environmental and health and safety programs and policies.
- Hazard assessment and mitigation
- Coordinating occupational safety training.
- Hazardous waste management
- Waste reduction
- Pollution prevention