eLearning Support is the place for faculty and staff to go for:
- Just-in-time training and support for D2L Brightspace (D2L)
- Instructional design support for your courses with foundational course design, assistance in designing an online environment that meets the Quality Matters standards
- Help with Educational Tools such as Panopto, MediaSpace, and online meeting spaces such as Zoom
- Regular conversations on topics of interest such as innovative teaching & learning methods, best practices, current educational theories, etc.
Our goal is to provide the support you need, when you need it, and at the best location.
Who We Are
- Julie Adams, Educational Developer & Instructional Designer/Backup D2L Administrator/Quality Matters Coordinator, L234, 755-4219
- Beth Jensen, Lead D2L Administrator & Trainer/Instructional Designer, L233, 755-4217
- Brian Jambor, Educational Technologist, Backup D2L Administrator, L231, 755-2056
- Dawn Pepper, Graduate Assistant, L232, 755-4218
Where to Find Us
Go down the hallway that leads from Memorial and the Union toward the Library and follow it to the end of the hall. If entering the Library through the main entrance, go downstairs before entering the library and then turn left to the end of the hall. (L231-L234)