Majors and Minors
We offer three undergraduate and one graduate degrees, both on-campus and through remote delivery (online). Two of our undergraduate degree programs are interdisciplinary and are taught by faculty within the Department of Business Administration and other departments in the College. In the B.S. degree in Business Administration, students select one or more of six emphasis areas for focused study.
- Business Administration B.S. (on-campus and/or remote delivery)
- Computer Information Systems , B.S. (on-campus)
- Marketing Communication (on-campus and remote delivery)
- Business Administration (on-campus and/or remote delivery)
- Management Information Systems (on-campus)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (remote delivery)
- Accelerated MBA (hybrid or remote delivery)
Business Administration is the leader in accepting equivalent business transfer credits into the majors. Be sure to contact the department directly if you have transfer credit questions regarding specific business courses. Read more about Transfer Pathways.