The Department of Professional Education offers Undergraduate Majors and Minors, Graduate Programs and Endorsements to prepare future teachers for the program they want to teach.
- Communication Arts & Literature/English Endorsement (5-8)
- Mathematics Endorsement (5-8)
- Pre-Primary Endorsement (Age 3-PreK)
- Social Studies Endorsement (5-8)
- Science Endorsement (5-8)
- Communication Arts & Literature (5-12)
- Mathematics Education (5-12)
- Social Studies Education (5-12)
- Science Education (Middle Level Science & 9-12 Specialty)
- Earth & Space
- Life Science
- Music Education (K-12)
- Instrumental & Classroom
- Vocal & Classroom
- Physical Education (K-12)
- Health Education (5-12)
- Developmental Adapted Physical Education (K-12)
- Elementary and Middle Level Mathematics Education M.S.*
- Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.)*
- Special Education (M. Sped.)*
- Developmental Adapted Physical Education (DAPE) Licensure
Available as an add-on to the Physical Education (K-12) License.
- Coaching Certificate*
- Leadership Certificate*
- Online Teaching Certificate*
- Special Education Certificate*
*Program does not result in a teaching license.
For more information on the courses and programs, visit the course catalog.