License Walkthrough Presentation
BSU’s Licensure Certification Officers provided three licensure walkthrough webinars this fall.
- If you have completed a licensure program and you are ready to apply for a Tier 2, 3, or 4 teaching license, visit the Application Process page.
- If you are currently enrolled in a licensure program and need an Enrollment Verification Letter or Section 9: Verification of Meaningful Progress, visit the Enrollment Verification page.
- If you need help determining which Tier you qualify for, visit the Tiered Licensure page.
- MTLE Score Report Dates
- BSU must have official scores on file for required MTLE Pedagogy and Content exams before providing a recommendation for a Tier 2 or 3 license
- PELSB’s Online Application System
- Initial license only
- You still need to mail in some paper pieces
- Use the navigation buttons within the application system (not the browser) – if you accidentally use the browser navigation try clearing your browser’s cookies (it may take an hour before you can log back in)
- If you are inactive for 30 minutes, the system will log you out but you should be able to log back in right away
- PELSB’s Paper Application
- If you already have a license or MN File Folder Number with PELSB
- PELSB’s License Lookup
- Check the status of your license application