- Honors Program Requirements
- Recent Seminar Topics
- Scholarships and Student Employment
- Housing and Learning Communities
- Upper Midwest Regional Honors Conference
Honors applications are evaluated holistically. This means that we do not have minimum requirements. Instead, community members are selected based on the combination of all application pieces: GPA, percentage of high school class, testing scores, etc.
Thus, the personal statement is a crucial component of your application because it shows us why you’d like to learn with us and what you believe you can contribute to Honors. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Steps to Apply
- Complete the Honors Program application form.
- Submit a personal statement: In two to three paragraphs, outline why you want to join a community whose focus is on making interdisciplinary connections, championing academic excellence and serving as future leaders in our communities. Remember our four program ideals: inquire, connect, transform and share. What might you offer to this community, and how do you believe the community might help you grow as a citizen-scholar?
- You may copy and paste the statement into the online application or submit the statement via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.