Academic and technical excellence in a supportive learning environment. At Bemidji State University you’ll find a nursing faculty focused on mentoring students on their educational journeys and through their career planning processes, providing the support and resources necessary for students to achieve their goals. Whether you are just starting your education or are already a Registered Nurse, BSU Nursing offers programs in a clinical setting that will prepare you to be a clinical expert ready to address the health needs of people in a changing and diverse environment.
More About BSU Nursing
- Nursing Program Overview
- Pre-Licensure Track Program
- RN to BS Track Program
- Department of Nursing Facebook Page
We educate professional nurses to lead inspired lives.
- To engage in scholarship that supports the development of critical thinkers, creative problem solvers and innovative leaders in care delivery.
- To teach and support professionalism and professional values in the care of individuals and populations across diverse cultures, ages, and environments.
- To educate the baccalaureate nurse generalist for a future that includes lifelong learning and professional practice.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Bemidji State University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).