Seize Opportunities With Handshake
You’ve chosen your field and done your homework, literally and figuratively. Your resume’s polished, you’ve practiced some mock questions and your interview outfit’s ready to go — now, it’s time to market your strengths and launch a successful job search.
This is the moment you’ve been working toward over the past four years, the chance to show off all you’ve learned in and outside of the classroom and the strengths you have to offer a prospective employer.
Research potential employers and develop a thorough list of prospects through Handshake. Take advantage of every interviewing opportunity you can through practice interviews and events like the BSU-NTC Job & Internship Fair and the MN Education Job Fair.
- Log in to your MyBSU Account
- Select the Handshake icon in the Student Resources section
- Select Student Access Button (don’t enter your email) and enter your Star ID + password
- Complete your profile
- Upload your resume (optional for job search)
- Full & Part-Time Jobs & Internships
- Career Fairs & Events
- On-Campus Jobs
- Scheduling an appointment with Career Services
- Guide to creating a dynamic profile
- Adding your resume to Handshake
- Applying for a scheduled on-campus interview or practice interviews
On-Campus Student Employment Supervisors
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your account